- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- City (Other): Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500003
- Educational Qualifications: Bcom, Graduate
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 4
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Shree raj jewellers
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: Amrita 9000268057,[email protected]
- Listed: 2017-10-09 5:13 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
1-6-56, Mahatma Gandhi statue, paradise park lain, M.G.Road, secunderabad Ph. 9000268057
1. Punctual on time.
2. Follow the rules and regulation of company.
3. Maintain discipline on the floor.
4. Come with proper grooming.
5. No use of mobiles on floor.
6. Any loss or damage of jewellery giving information to management.
7. Immediately change damage boxes and trays.
8. Use the boxes as per the products size.
9. Generate stock requirement after every 10 days of every month.
10. Make a list of items sold and item in stock.
11. Track and order the most regular and ever green products.
12. Report to the management about the non moving items.
13. Check the hall mark and label before stock getting on display.
14. Has to give explanation of every non buyer customer.
15. Staff has maintained format for item and weight range for non buyer.
16. Clean the counter,
17. Maintain the stock, keep attractive display and clean the trays.
18. Maintain order related documents and other needed documents submit to respective person or department.
19. Greet the customer, serve the customer with refreshments, probe the customer, Know the need and fulfil the requirements.
20. Daily stock opening and closing to be done with proper procedure.
21. To help in removing and keeping all stock form safe.
22. Close the deal, explain the monthly plan and promote the other counters.
23. Invite the customer for next visit.
24. Take all the damage stock into consideration to the management to give it to karigar.
25. When the damage item is given for repair, make sure the relevant part of the product is present with it to get it fixed.
26. Keep a keen eye on every product.
27. Check all the counter stock on the interval of daily
28. Inform the customers about the new arrival.
29. Make a personalize call to customer with specific taste when the particular stock has arrived or to sell out stock.
30. Specify your name and make a note of expected time of customer’s arrival.
31. Stock re-ordering process/stock managing (Damaged Pieces)
32. Display Every day
33. Damages/ Losses/theft weekly once checking.
406 total views, 0 today