- State/ Region: Tamil Nadu
- Job location- City: Chennai
- Postal Code of the location: 600087
- Educational Qualifications: B.E
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 1
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: DB GLOBAL HR SOLUTIONS
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Listed: 2017-10-31 12:32 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
DB GLOBAL HR SOLUTIONS - 23/2, Thiruvalluvar Salai, Alwarthirunagar, Chennai 87
1. Prepare the Quality Plan & maintain the copy of calibration procedures, testing procedures & acceptance criteria.
2. Prepare Inward Inspection Report of all Inward materials and forward the QA passed material to stores with material order list.
3. a) Prepare In-process Inspection Report & assembled items from Production department according to quality plan & raise nonconformity report for reworks (if any).
b) Mention the Quality Assurance details in the Daily Production Report.
c) Instruct the technician about the rework codes & forward the QA passed material to stores with QA Tags.
4. a) Prepare Final Inspection Report of the product according to the quality plan and monitor the product assemblers while preparing the product checklist & Device route cards.
b) To raise nonconformity reports for reworks (if any).
c) To oversee the product assembled & forward to stores, If QA passed.
5. a) Implementation of Product dispatch inspection according to the testing procedures & mention the document reference & dispatch inspection details in the report.
b) Forward the product to production department for packing, if passed.
c) Prepare the QA monthly record of technicians and assemblers performance.
6. Maintain the calibration record of monitoring & measuring devices & all the ISO documents.
7. Communicate with the concerned departments regarding the corrective /preventive actions needed.
8. Authorized to send the flawed product for rework to the Production Department/ concerned person.
247 total views, 1 today