- State/ Region: Uttar Pradesh
- Job location- City: Delhi-NCR
- City (Other): Noida
- Educational Qualifications: BBA, MBA, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 05
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: LImitless Mobility Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 8285484560, 9266662877.
- Listed: 2015-06-09 1:12 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Limitless Consulting Pvt. Ltd. established in 2008. Limitless Mobility is a speciality mobile solutions provider headquartered in Dubai and with state of the art Development Center in Noida, India. With expertise across all the major mobile platforms, Limitless Mobility has delivered more than 100 apps in both, consumer and enterprise segments, and has an enviable client list comprising of some of the biggest enterprise. In a short span of time, we have the satisfaction of being one of the leading names in enterprise-level app development space with complete authority in integrating people, processes and products with customized, avant-garde and cost-effective mobility solutions. Our strong technical competency, well-defined methodology, a dedicated team of more than 50+ mobile consultants and a ingenious and innovative design team has helped us provide mobile solutions that offer critical business benefits, aid transformation, accelerate innovation and bring competitive edge to our clients.
Perfect understanding of the mobile technology, well-complimented by rich experience across all the major enterprise verticals and the capability to deliver end-to-end business solutions, makes Limitless Mobility the mobile consultant of choice across industries.
Sales Marketing Business Jobs for Public Relations in Noida with LImitless Mobility Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Experience: 1-3 years
• Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
• Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
• Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
• Attending or setting up client meetings
• Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople;
• Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email;
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
• collating and analysing media coverage;
• writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
• preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
• devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
• organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
• maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website;
• managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook;
• sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
• commissioning market research;
• fostering community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives;
• managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Skills and Qualities
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Excellent organisational, scheduling and planning skills.
• Ability to juggle different priorities and meet deadlines.
• Awareness of current affairs and a passion for finding out new information.
• Self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively.
• Team player.
• Attention to detail.
• Stamina, energy and drive.
• Ability to handle pressure.
• Achievement orientated and results driven.
Note: Female Candidates will be preferred.
If interested, send the cv at email@example.com or contact: 8285484560, 9266662877.
Walkin: Mon – Sat between 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
Limitless Mobility Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
B-43, Sec-6, Noida.
Nearest Metro Station: Noida sec 15.
1263 total views, 1 today