- State/ Region: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Job location- City: Delhi
- City (Other): Delhi
- Postal Code of the location: 110001
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: 0-1 Lac CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 20
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Rnb Research
- Listed: 2016-02-04 4:28 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
RNB Research provides mystery shopping services companies across Asia with international Fieldwork offices in China, India & UAE having shoppers whihc include both Professional Evaluator as well Regular Customer. wide ready to help businesses, to better serve their customers. Our s Our range of shopping Services includes the following Industries: Automotive, Banking/Financial Services, Call Centers, Hotels and Restaurants, Retail, Others
Part time work option for Delhi NCR. Part time Jobs for students. Weekend part time jobs
We are looking for people who can help us in evaluating store sales persons of different stores like Pizza Hut, Mc Donald, Nokia Mobile, Sony Camera, HP Stores, You just need to go to these store in your nearby area and pretend to be a real customer and evaluate the sales persons skills and how is he performing his duty (to check if the sales persons are courteous, polite, well dressed etc).
After visiting the store you need to send us your feedback by filling up a questionnaire online like a survey it would be mostly objective questions. This would not take more than 10-15 min of your time and you will be paid for doing these visits.
This job can be done weekends and holiday or after office hours. We have many locations and outlets and you can choose outlets or stores near your office or home or which come on your way so as you need not make extra efforts and still gain additional income.
Interested candidates can respond by email at: [email protected]
Or apply online: rnbresearch.com/mystery-shoppers-form.html
2003 total views, 1 today