- State/ Region: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Job location- City: Delhi-NCR
- Postal Code of the location: 110034
- Educational Qualifications: Btech, Engineering, MCA
- Salary Range: 4-5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 4-5
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: OSS ROOT
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Listed: 2015-10-26 2:10 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
OSSRoot is a professional services firm offering and has vast interests in the following technologies to determine innovative product and service solutions:
Technology Consulting and Enterprise-Wide Staffing
OSSRoot is a technology services firm and we are focused on providing the very best service our clients have ever received. We believe it all starts with people. Our greatest strength is the people working for us. Our approach is to hire the best people in the industry, provide an environment that promotes their growth and development and our clients will see the difference. It's simple, but powerful.
Email Id : http://www.ossroot.com
Job Location is Ranibagh , Pitampura , New Delhi 110034 , India.
Latest Job for Android Developers in Delhi. Hiring company- OSSRoot (Ranibagh , Pitampura)
Job brief for Android Developer profile
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented
engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work with outside data sources and API’s
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
BS /MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Proven software development experience
Proven working experience in Android development
Have published at least one original Android app
Experience with Android SDK
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
How to apply for the job for Android Developer ?
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN FORWARD THEIR CV ON [email protected]
Contact no: 011 47542771.
1098 total views, 1 today