- State/ Region: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Job location- City: Delhi
- Educational Qualifications: B.E, Btech, Engineering, English, Graduate, Others, Post Graduate, Under Graduate
- Salary Range: 4-5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 340
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Independent recruiter
- Company or Consultancy Name: Emitragovt.com
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: http://www.emitragovt.com
- Expires: 221 days, 10 hours
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Interested candidates can apply online application forms by visiting the website “apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in" from 28-07-2017 at 11:30 AM to 28-08-2017 at 05:30 PM Hrs on wards.
Job Vacancy Description:
NIELIT Delhi Jobs 2017-18 for Scientist, Scientific/ Technical Asst. Posts.
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Delhi has Released Recruitment Notification for Scientist, Scientific/ Technical Asst – 340 vacancies. Interested for getting Scientist, Scientific/ Technical Asst. Vacancies.
May Apply online from 28-07-2017 at 11:30 AM to 28-08-2017 up to 05:30 PM hrs on wards.
261 total views, 1 today
National Cooperative Development Corporation Recruits for 03 Assistant, Coordinator & Data Manager Positions. | Candidates with Graduation/ B. Com can Walk in for Interview for […]2017-05-31
434 total views, 2 today
Call center openings in India- Call center jobs in Citybank for Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai locations for Inbound customer care process (Banking process) Citybank is […]2017-06-22
2332 total views, 1 today
Weavers Service Centre Chennai Recruits for 06 Carpenter, Attendant & Junior Assistant Positions. | Candidates with 10th/ITI/Diploma Can Apply before 21-08-2017 for Weavers Service Centre […]2017-07-23
410 total views, 1 today