- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500028
- Educational Qualifications: B.E, Btech, MCA
- Salary Range: 4-5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 2
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: ORUGANTI CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9490228084
- Listed: 2017-08-25 8:39 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Oruganti Consultants Private Limited is a top class Job & PlacementConsultants working with major Corporates in India having offices inHyderabad, Vijayawada, Bangalore in India & Texas in USA.We are currently hiring for one of our very renowned client for theposition of NETWORK L2 ENGINEER for JUNIPER.
Job description :
- Network Engineer with Minimum 5 yrs of experience in Implementation.
- Designing , Installation & Troubleshooting of Networking Products
- Experience with load balancing technology (configuration, design, troubleshooting, etc)
- Perform support, troubleshooting, and performance monitoring and tuning for the data network at all locations including WAN, LAN, Security and campus networks
Understand and implement security best practices within network design and work with security specialists to minimize vulnerabilities, coordinate security planning with Shared Services Security
- Knowledge in L3 & L2 Routing & Switching,
- Experience in Routing Protocols BGP, OSPF etc..
- VRRP, HSRP Configuration.
- Manage network services including: DNS, VPN & DHCP.
- Experience in Juniper Products ( EX series , SRX Series , MX Series etc..)
- Experience In Junos space configuration , troubleshooting.
- Understand and comply with all applicable SLAs, policies and procedures
- Experience with packet capturing and protocol analysis (TCP, UDP, ICMP, packet dissection, etc.)
- Juniper certifications JNCIA , JNCIS , JNCIP etc..
- Experience with remote access systems and methodologies
- Customer Handling & Building Relationship.
- Good Communication Skill
531 total views, 1 today