- State/ Region: Tamil Nadu
- Job location- City: Chennai
- Postal Code of the location: 600045
- Educational Qualifications: BCA, Bcom, B.E, BSc, Btech, Computer Science, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, MCA, Others, Post Graduate, Under Graduate
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 20
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: Ultiprime Technology
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9962990854
- Listed: 2017-05-06 6:30 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
No:5/9 Bharathiyar street,
Jobs in Chennai for Network Engineers. BE/B.TECH (IT, CSE ), MCA, BSC, DIPLOMA Freshers apply.
Key Job skills:
Windows, Windows Server, Linux, DNS, Desktop Support, Networking, System Administration, Switching, Network, Monitoring, Configuring, CCNA, Routing, MCSE, Hardware, Firewall, Cisco Routers, Network Engineer.
Salary:INR 1,20,000 – 1,50,000 P.A
Qualification: BE/B.TECH (IT, CSE ), MCA, BSC, DIPLOMA
(2013 to 2016 , 2017 passed out)
- Managing and configuring file systems.
- Ensure proper configuration of server parameters, operating systems administration,
- hardening and tuning.
- Regular backup of servers as per the existing backup policies of Client.
- Regularly monitor and maintain a log of the status of critical services, performance of servers including but not limited to monitoring of CPU, disk space, memory utilization, I/O utilization, etc.
- Regular analysis of events and logs and maintain the reports for future audit purposes.
- Installation / updation / patch updation of guidelines provided.
- Periodic health check of the systems, troubleshooting problems, analyzing and implementing rectification measures.
- Managing uptime of servers as per SLAs.
- Perform Virtualization Technologies on Linux and Unix servers.
- Preparation/ updation of the new and existing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents on servers & applications deployment and hardening.
- Install and troubleshoot all types of PC hardware, branded and assembled.
- Ability to hook-up and troubleshoot Internet connectivity on PCs/ Networks.
- Install various PC application programs commonly used.
- Install and troubleshoot wired and wireless
- Degree in IT/Computer or Engineering field & minimum 12 months of relevant technical experience preferred .Undergraduates/Graduates both eligible. Freshers also considered.
- Highly Proficient in Computer Hardware and Software (including New Microsoft Operating Systems)
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and multi- tasking skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to assign appropriate priorities to work assignments based upon situational pressures.
839 total views, 0 today