- State/ Region: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Job location- City: Delhi
- Educational Qualifications: B.E, Btech, Computer Science, Engineering, Graduate, MBA, MCA, Post Graduate, Science Graduate, Phd
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 06
- Listed: 2017-06-26 10:22 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
National Disaster Management Authority Recruits for 06 Senior Consultant & Consultant Positions. | Candidates with Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ MCA/ MBA/ Post Graduation Degree/ M. Tech/ M. Phil/ Ph. D Can Apply before 17.07.2017 for NDMA Jobs.
NDMA Recruitment 2017 – 06 Consultant & Other Vacancies – National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), New Delhi has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 06 Senior Consultant & Consultant posts on contract basis. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the NDMA official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 17-07-2017. Other details given in the NDMA notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
NDMA Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: New Delhi
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 06
Name of the Posts:•
1. Senior Consultant: 04 Posts
• Information Technology & Communication: 01 Post
• Disaster Risk Finance and Risk Transfer: 01 Post
• Structural Safety of Building and Infrastructure: 01 Post
• Vulnerability Analysis – Disaster Risk Assessment: 01 Post
2. Consultant: 02 Posts
• Psychosocial Care and Social Vulnerability: 01 Post
• Reconstruction and Recovery: 01 Post
NDMA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
For Senior Consultant (Information Technology & Communication) posts should have acquired Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology or equivalent degree in Electricals/ Electronics/ Communication/ Telecommunication/ Information Technology/ Computer/ Instrumentation or in any ICT related area or MCA from recognized Institute.
For Senior Consultant (Disaster Risk Finance and Risk Transfer) posts should have acquired Master Degree in Actuarial Sciences or Economics or Commerce or Financial Management/ MBA.
For Senior Consultant (Structural Safety of Building and Infrastructure) posts should have acquired Post Graduation/ M. Tech in Structural Engineering and M.Phil/ Ph. D in Structural Engineering with relevant experience.
For more Qualification details refer to the NDMA Recruitment Notification.
How to Apply for NDMA Posts:
Persons willing to apply for NDMA posts can send their bio data in prescribed format with self attested photocopies of certificates of date of birth, educational qualification, experience and grade pay/ pay bond (for retired Government Servants) to the Under Secretary (Admn.), National Disaster Management Authority, A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi – 110 029 on or before 17-07-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 17-07-2017.
456 total views, 1 today
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
- About InityJobs.com- an Indian Job Portal
- Create a New Job Listing
- Edit Listing
- Employers Post Free Jobs in India without Signup, Login and Registration Required
- Employers Register
- Job Categories- Search Jobs on Inityjobs for Various Industries and Sectors
- Job Posting Rules, Policies, and Guidelines for Recruiters, Companies, HR executives, Placement Agents
- Latest Jobs and Employment
- Password Recovery
- Password Reset
- Post Free Jobs without Signup/Registration/Login Required in India
- Purchase Membership
- Recruiters Job Board
- Renew Listing
- Support-Contact US