- State/ Region: West Bengal
- Job location- City: Kolkata
- Educational Qualifications: BA, BBA, BCA, Bcom, BSc, Graduate
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 9
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Nemesis HR Consultants
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 8013927285 mail - [email protected]
- Listed: 2017-06-21 2:40 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Visit http://www.nemesishrc.com for details of interviews.
Freshers Job Openings in KOLKATA, MEDINIPORE, BANKURA, MALDA, NADIA, NORTH AND SOUTH 24 PGS, HOOGHLY, HOWRAH, BARDHAMAN, MURSHIDABAD for Graduates.
1 arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
2.making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue .
3.organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff; building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
- managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.)
- keeping detailed records of all contacts.
- reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
- planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager. Generally, medical sales executives have their own regional area of responsibility and plan how and when to target health professions.
8.regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
10.monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products; maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
** ONLY FRESHER GRADUATE CANDIDATES CAN APPLY.
AGE- UPTO 29yrs
EXP -0 YR/ FRESHER
LOCATION – KOLKATA, MEDINIPORE, BANKURA, MALDA, NADIA, NORTH AND SOUTH 24 PGS, HOOGHLY, HOWRAH, BARDHAMAN, MURSHIDABAD .
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Any graduate (B.A/B.COM/B.SC/B.PHARM)
433 total views, 0 today