- State/ Region: West Bengal
- Job location- City: Kolkata
- Educational Qualifications: BA, Graduate
- Salary Range: Above 5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 1
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Maven Infotech Pvt Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9874744517/8697657486/9674741946/9830933553/9163139487/9830531292/9830540993/9830933443/9874744309
- Listed: 2016-09-07 9:37 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Suite 205 & 206,
Job Description for ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER:
Supervise the day-to-day task assignments and performance for all
management and associates.
Manage all matters relating to employees.
Ensure the planning and execution of established safety, security, quality, and
company operations policies, procedures and practices.
Analyze results and trends and prepares action plans to leverage the company
strengths and address areas of opportunity. Ensure the execution of all action
Plan and prepare work schedules and coordinate daily assignments and
activities of associates to meet the needs of the business.
Ensure future growth by executing a defined strategy to deliver the long range
Minimum Qualification for the job:
Graduate from a college or University in Bachelor’s Degree in Management public
administration or business, and at least 4 years of experience in the same. And 2 years
of which must have been in managerial capacity, or any equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Skills/Qualifications required for the job:
Performance Management, Giving Feedback, Project Management, Coaching,
Foster Teamwork, Supervision, Staffing, Business Knowledge, Technical
Leadership, Technical Management, Vision.
Ability to multi-task
Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline preferred.
Competencies: Models Positive Impact, Drives Process Excellence, Coaches and
Develops Others, Holds People to High Standards, Understands People, Partners
Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs.
Objective and Responsibilities
Coordinate all employee training programs in cooperation with department
heads to ensure employee growth and development
Make arrangements for and assist in planning meetings for the cooperatives.
Prepare and distribute cooperative communications.
Supervise the accurate completion of daily sales reports and all necessary
Supervise the accounting for cash delivery.
Monitor the timely processing of all month-end reports.
Transport facility provided.
Complimentary lunch/ dinner
Ananya- 9874744517/8697657486, Moumita- 9674741946, Ankhi- 9830933553, Richanki- 9163139487, Sayantani- 9830531292, Priti- 9830540993/9830933443, Indrani-9874744309
553 total views, 1 today