- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500034
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: 0-1 Lac CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Muditva industries pvt ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9912345187
- Listed: 2017-09-25 5:02 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
plot no:18,mithila nagar,banjara hills road no:12, hyderabad-34
No Of Positions: 10
Location : Hyderabad
Interview Date: 25th September 2017 to 28th September 2017
Time: 11 A.M
Internship Program: 45 days
No stipend Will be given in your internship period and no salary also.
Muditva is Looking for a Management trainees Who is People Friendly, Tech Savvy, with Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills and Overall Experience of 0-2 Years. The Candidate Must and Should have Excellent Communication Skills and Convincing Power. * Fluent in English, Hindi &Telugu. * Should be able to work with a Team.Good at Computers.
Muditva provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the IT, ITES, Digital Content, Education, Medical, Financial, and Media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
· Good Tele-phonic Manners.
· Having Any Out bound Calling Experience.
· Taking In bound telephonic enquiries.
· Making Outbound telephonic calls explain about our products to customer
· B2B Telephonic Sales.
· Present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating
basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other tele communications technologies.
· Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
· Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
· Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; notifying team leader of needed repairs.
· Must represent the company in a positive way.
· Must be have ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers.
· Any under Graduate Or Graduate Or preferable however not mandatory
· Having a Good Communication skills (English Hindi and Telugu) will be added advantage
· Customer Focus.
· Data Entry Skills.
· Selling to Customer Needs.
· Closing Skills.
· Good Telephone Skills, Organization, Energy Level, Persistence,
· Good IT Product Knowledge
· Having a good Convincing skills will be added advantage.
· Good listening skills. Practice active listening – don’t interrupt customers, but engage them. …
· Multi-tasking ability. …
· Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
· Computer experience.
· Outgoing and energetic attitude
· Good listening skills
· Multi-tasking ability
· Excellent problem-solving capabilities
· Computer experience
468 total views, 1 today