- State/ Region: Gujarat
- Job location- City: Ahmedabad
- City (Other): Bharuch
- Postal Code of the location: 380009
- Educational Qualifications: BBA, Btech, Engineering, MBA, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 04
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: Sarthee Consultancy
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 66633388
- Listed: 2015-06-17 7:11 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
403, 4 th Floor, Sakar III, B/h. C.U. Shah College, Nr. Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380009.
Jobs in Ashram Road, Ahmedabad for Recruitment Manager
Employing different strategies for recruitment of various companies.
Handling full cycle of Recruitment. From sourcing of candidates through in-house database, using portals, referrals.
Handling first round of HR Interview in order to judge the candidate’s suitability for Attitude, Academic, experience, & communication skills.
Maintained excellent working relationship with Clients for better understanding of their current and anticipated requirements.
Formulating interview schedules, filling reports of candidate’s status, recording their joining reports, tracking hiring reports, and maintaining resume database.
Headhunting – generating leads and converting them.
Networking with candidates to generate more leads from them.
Phone interviewing candidates to verify their suitability.
Scheduling & coordinating interviews.
Consistently following up with candidates.
Convincing candidates to accept offers and join.
Adhering to guidelines and standards.
Analysis of the technical requirements so as to understand the competitor companies in the same technical domain, which could be the target area for recruitment .
Liaison & Co-ordinate between the Client and Candidates till the final placement.
Ability to negotiate rates/salaries, present and sell candidates within their business areas, whilst ensuring that all processes are followed in line with the agreed methodology.
Manpower Management: Handling recruitment and training of consultants, defining their KRA’s, conducting performance appraisals and carrying out succession planning activities by grooming consultants for higher positions, as well as ensuring high levels of team motivation
1312 total views, 1 today