- State/ Region: Himachal Pradesh
- Job location- City: OTHER
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass, BCA, B.E, Btech, Computer Science, Engineering, Graduate, MCA, Post Graduate, Science Graduate
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 217
- Last date to Apply for the Job Vacancy: 27-06-2017
- Listed: 2017-06-14 11:05 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited Recruits for 217 Grade IV Clerk, Grade IV Computer Operator, Grade III (Junior Computer Programmer) & Grade III (Assistant Manager) Positions. | Candidates with 12th/ Graduation/ BE/ B. Tech/ PGDCA/ BCA/ M. Sc/ MCA/ Post Graduation Can Apply Online before 27-06-2017 for KCC Bank Jobs.
KCC Bank Recruitment 2017 – 217 Grade IV Clerk & Other Vacancies – Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank), Himachal Pradesh has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 217 Grade III (Assistant Manager), Grade III (Junior Computer Programmer), Grade IV Clerk (for General Public), Grade IV Clerk (against trained Secretary of PACS Quota), Grade IV (against Employee of COOP Society Quota) & Grade IV Computer Operator posts on contract basis. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the KCC Bank official job advertisement can submit their application through Online on or before 27-06-2017. Other details given in the KCC Bank notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
KCC Bank Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 217
Name of the Posts:
• Grade III (Assistant Manager): 21 Posts
• Grade III (Junior Computer Programmer): 08 Posts
• Grade IV Clerk (for General Public): 115 Posts
• Grade IV Clerk (against trained Secretary of PACS Quota): 43 Posts
• Grade IV (against Employee of COOP Society Quota): 11 Posts
• Grade IV Computer Operator: 18 Posts
KCC Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
For Grade III (Assistant Manager) posts should have acquired Graduation or equivalent with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates) or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates) from a university recognized by state/ central govt. with computer knowledge for General candidates and others.
For Grade III (Junior Computer Programmer) posts should have acquired MCA/ M. Sc in Computer or IT/ BE or B. Tech in Computer or IT with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates) from any university recognised by state/ central govt.
For Grade IV Clerk (for General Public/ against trained Secretary of PACS Quota/ against Employee of COOP Society Quota) posts should have acquired 12th with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates) or Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer.
For Grade IV Computer Operator posts should have acquired Graduation in any stream with PGDCA of one year/ BCA from recognised university with working knowledge of office automation activities like word processing, data handling and basic network & trouble shooting.
For more Qualification details refer to the KCC Bank Notification.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 – 45 years as on 31-05-2017. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ WFF/ PWD & Ex serviceman candidates as per state government guidelines.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Written test & Interview.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 600/- for General category & Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates (Service charges & Service Tax if applicable will be charged extra by the bank) through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card (Payment gate way).
How to Apply for KCC Bank Posts:
Persons willing to apply for KCC Bank posts can send their application through Online on Official Website www.hpbose.org on or before 27-06-2017.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 27-06-2017.
Download Admit Card from Board’s Website: 05 days before commencement of examination.
Date of Examination for Post (01): 08-07-2017 at 10.00 AM to 10.00 Noon.
Date of Examination for Post (02): 08-07-2017 at 01.00 PM to 03.30 PM.
Date of Examination for Post (03 to 05): 09-07-2017 at 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM.
Date of Examination for Post (06): 09-07-2017 at 01.00 PM to 02.30 PM.
606 total views, 1 today
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
- About InityJobs.com- an Indian Job Portal
- Create a New Job Listing
- Edit Listing
- Employers Post Free Jobs in India without Signup, Login and Registration Required
- Employers Register
- Job Categories- Search Jobs on Inityjobs for Various Industries and Sectors
- Job Posting Rules, Policies, and Guidelines for Recruiters, Companies, HR executives, Placement Agents
- Latest Jobs and Employment
- Password Recovery
- Password Reset
- Post Free Jobs without Signup/Registration/Login Required in India
- Purchase Membership
- Recruiters Job Board
- Renew Listing
- Support-Contact US