- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Pune
- Postal Code of the location: 411001
- Educational Qualifications: Bcom, Graduate
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 2
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Oxford Group
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Expires: 42 days, 21 hours
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Office Address : Oxford Group , 4th Floor, 501 , Kensington Court , Lane No – 5 , North Main Road, Opposite to Malaka Spice Hotel, Koregoan Park, Pune – 411001
Job Vacancy Description:
Sales Marketing Jobs in Pune for Graduates in Oxford Group.
Position:- Sales Executive
Candidate Who has experience in selling Membership
Roles and Responsibilities
Candidate should have good Experience in selling Membership
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Their work includes:
- organizing sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- negotiating contracts and packages
- aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Promotional prospects are excellent – progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
Position :- Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Candidates should have good experience in selling Membership (Mandatory)
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Senior Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
373 total views, 1 today
Placenet Consultants P Ltd recruitment for Dot.net Team Leader vacancies in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. Latest IT Software Job Openings in Chennai, India for technical team lead/ .Net […]2017-06-24
3885 total views, 0 today
Jobs in Surat for BDE. Vacancies for Graduates in Surat, Gujarat. Dear Candidate, Greetings from SMBS !!! Having a job requirement for Business Development […]2017-06-11
380 total views, 1 today
Team Leader and Telecaller Jobs Openings in Coimbatore Jobs in Coimbatore for Graduate/ BBA/ BCA/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA. Job Vacancy Details: Team Leader […]2017-08-09
560 total views, 0 today