(Jobs in Nashik for Engineers in IT Software) Urgent Opening for Software Test Engineer in Tech Indiana Software Solution pvt ltd
- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Nasik
- City (Other): Nashik
- Postal Code of the location: 422010
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate
- Salary Range: 0-1 Lac CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 1-2
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Tech Indiana Software Solution pvt ltd
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 0253 6531111
- Listed: 2015-06-21 12:10 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
#32, 2nd Floor, Roongta Mall,
Ambad-Trimurti Chowk Link Road, Mahajan Nagar, Nashik 422010
Tech Indiana Software Solution pvt ltd company is hiring for Test Engineers in Nashik, Maharashtra
• Hands on experience on Unix/ Linux OS.
• Hands-on experience in all phases of Manual Testing
• Excellent knowledge of all phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
• Lead end-to-end application testing right from requirement analysis to system study, test design, test execution and documentation.
• Independently plan and track testing schedule.
• Exposure to different areas like Risk Management, Quality management etc
• Retail Domain Knowledge would be an added advantage
• Creation and implementation of detailed test plans for functional, regression, performance and scalability testing
• Prepare & execute detailed test cases.
• Detecting and minimizing bugs, errors, technical and functional flaws in the applications as well as outlining steps for minimizing the same.
• Execute various types of testing like Block box, Mantice,Smoke testing , Performance testing, UI testing, Browser testing,etc.
• Prepare the reports & guidelines
• Provide feedback to developers on coded files
• Report & identify bugs, errors, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of mobile app testing
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Good documentation skills.
• Hands On Knowledge of functional automation tools preferably VSTS or QTP
• Knowledge of tools like redmine, bugzilla, Mantis, JIRA, TFS, QC. ISTQB/CSTE Certified tester.
• Experience in working with both windows and web environments.
• Manual and automated testing of web based as well as desktop applications.
1534 total views, 1 today