- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Pune
- Postal Code of the location: 411014
- Educational Qualifications: BCA, B.E, Btech, MCA
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 3
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Aexonic Technologies
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 020-64007191
- Listed: 2016-08-02 10:14 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Aexonic Technologies Pvt Ltd
503, Pride Icon,
Kharadi Mundhwa bypass road,
Kharadi, Pune- 411014.
Landmark: Opp HP petrol pump
Ph: 020- 64007191
About the Company:
Aexonic is a global IT solutions company. We provide full-cycle services in the areas of software development, IT consulting, mobile application development, Digital Marketing, Cloud-based enterprise solutions, and portal development. Combining our solid business domain and technical expertise, profound knowledge of latest industry trends and quality-driven delivery model we offer progressive end-to-end solution to our customers.For more details visit our site www.aexonic.com
We’re doing stuff that really matters. It’s no fun being “yet another”, we’re here to make history. And, you can be part of the team. We believe in fostering a culture where smart and creative people can thrive. We encourage in outside-the-box thinking, mentorship, pair programming, and trying new things.
We hire diverse, well-rounded, communicative people whom we can envision being friends with and trusting.
What you get for being part of the team
• The ability to shape the direction of the company and the application.
• Make decisions that’ll impact product, engineering and growth; it’s okay if you make mistakes. We’d much rather have you make mistakes and learn from them rather than not make decisions.
• We’re going to be growing FAST. And, you get the experience being part of a high-growth startup first hand.
• Work on a transformative idea that could directly impact hundreds of thousands of people globally.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Develop high performance, highly scalable web applications.
• You would be responsible for developing and managing the backend stack for the company. We are looking for a candidate who can work in pressure situations, is self motivating and a team man. Startup experience is a definite plus.
• Provides support for other teammates by untangling legacy code into known design patterns and implementing stateless design patterns to minimize concurrency issues.
• Supports team by effectively organizing abstract, difficult business needs into workable agile tasks. Mentor peers by introducing the team to design patterns. Finds new ways, including organizing collaboration tools, to overcome organizational stagnation and unproductivity
Skills And Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of PHP(laravel) web frameworks
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Knowledge of git
526 total views, 1 today