- State/ Region: Gujarat
- Job location- City: Ahmedabad
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate, Under Graduate
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 15
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Vatsal Technosoft Pvt Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Listed: 2016-02-24 10:49 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Opening for Project Coordinator Trainee (Freshers) – Vatsal Technosoft Pvt Ltd
Job Location – Ahmedabad, Pune, Vadodara, Surat, Mumbai, Delhi, Indore, Kolkata, Banglore, Hyderabad, Noida, Nagpur
Vatsal Technosoft Pvt. Ltd. is an IT base solution company, headquartered in Ahmedabad with 18 branches all over India. We focus mainly on Web Application & Mobile Development. We are expertise in technologies like PHP, ASP.NET, ANDROID, IOS, and JAVA etc. VT consists of talented & expert Teams to provide IT Consultation for business growth and development. Our aim is to provide best solutions with International Standards.
VT Work Culture: It is one of the best work cultures for Freshers to start your own Career and you won’t regret after joining our Company.
No. of Positions: 15
Desired candidate Profile:
• Good communication skills and verbal & written skills.
• Should have knowledge in IT Field & IT Technologies.
• Should have knowledge of SDLC
• Should have ability to coordinate well in between concern Teams and Project Manager.
• Ability to analyze and coordinate project related activities to meet or exceed requirements.
• Good coordination skills with project planning skills.
• Ability to work in time bound requirement and openness to learn technologies.
• Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
• Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Assist in new project planning and development.
• Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
• Schedule team meetings to discuss about project planning and requirements.
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to concern Teams and Project Team
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans and work hours.
• Implement process improvements to achieve best results.
• Ensure required needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Timely Reporting to Project Manager about project status and issues that may affect the work flow or the process.
Benefits of Joining VT:
• No Bond, No Training Fee and No Deposit.
• 5 days working (Saturday & Sunday Off)
• Flexible Work Timings in Training Period.
• Recognition of Best Employee of the month & Best Team of the month for best performance and fair Chance to show Managements skills and to implement it if it is best.
• Sessions on Soft Skills & Personality Development for all Staffs.
• Goodies/Gifts in Festive Seasons of VT.
• Compensations on Extraordinary Work (Applicable only who are / will be part of Product Development Teams)
• Direct Communication with Top Management.
• Salary will be around *12,000 – 16,000* with every Six months increment 20% to 40% (applicable only after completion of training period)
• After successful completion of Training Period, facility to join any branch location as per his or her preference.
Interested candidates can mail their resume to [email protected] and put your mail subject as “Project Coordinator Trainee”
Our Company Reviews-
Vatsal Technosoft Pvt. Ltd.
Our website: http://vatsaltechnosoft.in/
Follow us in:
Our Official Blogs: http://vatsaltechnosoftnews.blogspot.in and http://vatsaltechnosoft.blogspot.in
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vatsal-Technosoft-Pvt-Ltd/123176261119497 and https://www.facebook.com/vatsaltechnosoftjobs
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vatsaltechnosof and https://twitter.com/vatsaltechnohr
690 total views, 0 today