- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Pune
- City (Other): Kharadi
- Postal Code of the location: 411014
- Educational Qualifications: Computer Science
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 2
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Aexonic Technologies Pvt Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: 2016-02-11 5:54 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Aexonic Technologies Private Limited
503, Pride Icon
Opposite HP petrol pump
Kharadi Mundhwa Bypass road, Kharadi
Ph: 020 64007191
Email ID: email@example.com
Opportunities for iOS Developer @ Aexonic Technologies, Pune
Position: iOS Developer
Number of positions: 02
Experience required: 0.6-1 year
Work location: Kharadi, Pune
Aexonic Technologies is Pune, India based IT Company, is a start-up organization whose vision is to create the finest ecommerce businesses for the industry. Our work environment will be one of respect for our clients and our community.
The market for mobile apps is already big — and it’s just going to keep getting bigger. The worldwide smartphone market grew 13.0% year over year in 2015 Q3, with 341.5 million shipments. For 2016 Apple will continue to be hot with forecasting a 23 percent increase in units shipped.
In 2016, 1 billion smartphones will be sold. That’s twice as many as the number of personal computers
What we are looking for?
• Proficient with Objective-C
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guideline
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
What you will be doing?
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
What we expect?
* Company will provide training to candidates who have strong fundamentals and willingness to work
* We will give you essential training, a platform, a learning environment required to perform this job you just need to be committed towards work
Note: Candidates need to confirm their interviews by sending updated resume on email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can read the blog (The interview process) to know more about the interview process.
680 total views, 1 today