- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Pune
- Postal Code of the location: 411001
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 2
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Oxford Group
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 020-41078018
- Expires: 201 days, 1 hour
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Company : Oxford Group
Office Address : Oxford Group , 4th Floor, 501 , Kensington Court , Lane No – 5 , North Main Road, Opposite to Malaka Spice Hotel, Koregoan Park, Pune – 411001
Job Vacancy Description:
Oxford Group in Pune is hiring for CCE and telecallers who are at least 12th pass.
Job Description of Customer Care Executive and Telecaller
Customer Service Executives handle phone, internet and face to face interactions with customers. They manage client adjustments, claims, quotations, and process customer orders. They network with all groups and departments involved in customer orders, processing and support.
A Customer Service Executive usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Identifying new opportunities
• Liaising with customers
• Processing customer orders
• Supporting sales and development departments
• Dealing with adjustments
• Escalating any complaints
• Updating database
- Being flexible
• Using initiative
• Communication and listening
• Information technology
• People management
• Customer service
• Being confident and focused
• Being professional and courteous
• Being open minded
• Resolving problems quickly
• Being thorough and analytical
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
263 total views, 3 today
Telesales Jobs in Laxmi nagar, Near Nirman Vihar Metro, Delhi. Dear Candidates, Greetings of the day!! “XPREZTO” Mega Walkin Drive for CCE. Job description : Designation : Process […]2017-06-21
263 total views, 1 today
Telesales and telecalling, telemarketing Hindi bpo call center Job openings for Freshers in Insurance and telecom process in West Delhi Telesales jobs-telemarketing job openings for […]2016-06-15
2731 total views, 2 today
We have an urgent vacancy for Telecallers Telemarketing Telesales Executives in Coimbatore. Freshers Job Openings for Graduates. Number of Vacancies for Telecallers -05 Skills […]2017-06-07
317 total views, 1 today