- State/ Region: Karnataka
- Job location- City: Bangalore
- Postal Code of the location: 560100
- Salary Range: Above 5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Educational Qualifications: Computer Science, MCA
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 6
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: DreamzDrive
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9900322367
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Vacancy Description:
DreamzDrive is hiring for developers in Bangalore. Key Skills- PHP, Word press, Joomla, Drupal, CodeIgnitor, Zend, Laravel
Salary – Above 5 Lacs CTC
Job description for the work profile of software developers
• Minimum 4 years of Web & Application development experience required in PHP.
• Experience in SOA
• Experience of working with developers working in PHP, MySQL, CMS Tools, MVC Frameworks, Apache, LAMP, XMAP, Web Services etc.
• Experience in Hybrid Mobile applications made on browser technology such as HTML5 is desirable.
• Excellent knowledge in OOAD, Design Patterns and UML
• Excellent knowledge in CMS Tools with knowledge in WordPress/Joomla/Drupal
• Excellent Knowledge in MVC frameworks with knowledge in CodeIgnitor, Zend ,Laravel etc.
• Excellent knowledge in a PHP Deployment server (Apache)
• Thorough understanding of and experience in at least two structured software development methodologies (i.e. Agile, Spiral, Waterfall etc.) including design, coding, unit test, etc. required.
• Interface to client for both technical and non technical aspects of the project.
• Good working knowledge in conceptualizing a product and to design and develop it.
• Good working knowledge in ORM tools.
• Excellent Team handling skills.
• Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
Work with business partners to understand and analyze their project business requirements and processes.
Collaborate with developers and Solutions Architects to establish the technical vision while demonstrating an understanding of the business needs/requirements and being able to translate them into system/application and operational requirements.
Ability to prepare/review the software requirement specifications, use case modeling, use-case specifications, UML diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, process flow diagrams, data modeling and supplementary specifications.
Ability to perform functional and technical gap analysis between present and proposed systems and prepare detailed functional and non-functional specifications for implementation.
Architecting and Designing enterprise PHP Applications
Create high-level comprehensive solution designs that address the needs of key stakeholders from the business, solution delivery and operations areas
Document system requirement specification (SRS) in a clear and concise fashion to ensure requirements can be understood and meet the needs of key requirements stakeholders Business, Developers/Designers and Quality Assurance.
Ensure that SRSs are agreed to and approved according to SDLC governance guidelines. Actively manage the approval and review process for SRS documentation and escalating/raising risk awareness when approvals are delayed or not received.
Act as a central point of contact for requirements through the life of the project. Provide support and consulting to business and technology project members to ensure requirements are properly considered through all phases, from analysis, design and testing through to implementation planning and roll out.
Demonstrate ownership of requirements throughout the life of the project. In partnership with the business, uniquely identify all requirements and ensure ongoing change control and traceability matrix tools are in place to track where requirements are derived from, how they are satisfied, how they are tested, and what impact will result if they are changed.
459 total views, 1 today
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. […]2016-05-08
356 total views, 0 today
IT software jobs Openings in Mohali for PHP DEVELOPERS The candidates Must have a Background in software development, academically and / or professionally. Should […]2016-12-28
426 total views, 0 today
IT software jobs in ALANDUR, Chennai for Software Developers Job Location: Chennai Date: Dec 1 to 10th,2016 Interview Time: 10 AM to 3 PM Job […]2016-12-03
616 total views, 0 today