- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- City (Other): Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500001
- Educational Qualifications: Bcom, Btech, Computer Science
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: DIAL US
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 8099921450
- Listed: 2016-12-26 10:32 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
TARNAKA X-ROAD ,
BALLED ESTATES ,
OPPOSITE TO DAVID MEMORIAL COLLAGE ,
NEAR ISO DEGREE COLLAGE .
Iphone Developer Jobs in Hyderabad for experienced iOS developers.
iOS Developer Job Description .
An IOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s IOS operating system.
Ideally, a good IOS developer is proficient with one of the two programming languages for this platform:
Objective-C or Swift.
We are looking for an IOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven working experience in software development
• Working experience in IOS development
• Have published one or more IOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
864 total views, 0 today