- State/ Region: Karnataka
- Job location- City: Bangalore
- City (Other): Bangalore
- Postal Code of the location: 560062
- Educational Qualifications: English, Hindi
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Seajin Technology Pvt.Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 8867911214
- Listed: 2015-05-04 7:29 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
2/1, Kanakapura Rd,
Jayachamarajendra Industrial Estate,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560062
Typically, legal advisors are lawyers specialized in a specific field of the law and are employed to prevent their clients from any legal implications or consequences.
Individuals or organizations may seek the expertise of a legal advisor after a legal battle has already ensued for a recommendation
on a plan of action. Additionally, legal advisors may be called on to mediate disputes, oversee a contract signing or advise about corporate management.
While advising clients, legal advisors must research the necessary comparable legal procedures and laws, as well as comparable cases. They must also know how to apply the law to their clients’ circumstances.
Generally, corporations or individuals hire legal advisors; however, government offices may also hire a legal advisor to counsel police chiefs and other law enforcement managers on the management of their staff.
1428 total views, 1 today