- State/ Region: Uttar Pradesh
- Job location- City: Noida
- City (Other): Noida
- Postal Code of the location: 201307
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass, Arts, BA, BBA, Bcom, B.E, BSc, Btech, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, English, Graduate, MBA, MCA, PGDM, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: Above 5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Team Focus Corporate Solution
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9738454650
- Listed: 2015-03-11 5:36 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
We will let you know once you short listed...
Latest IT software job openings in Noida for Android Developers
Hiring consultancy: Team Focus Corporate Solution
Key work skills required : OO design, JAVA (J2EE / J2ME), RESTful APIs, Android SDK and Android Studio
I have great Opportunity for you all… Please check the JD and please forward your updated resume to my mail id – email@example.com once you go through the JD
1. Architect, Design and build advanced features for our Android Application.
2. Work with RESTful APIs
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. Knowledge of information architecture and responsive design and native Android application development.
2. Strong experience in OO design, JAVA (J2EE / J2ME), RESTful APIs, Android SDK and Android Studio
3. Knowledge of MySQL and Google Location APIs is a plus
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills
6. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
7. Knowledge of TDD and Google Play Services is a plus
8. Knowledge of TDD and Google Play Services is a plus
9. Android Studio and Gradle
10. Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
11. Excellent oral and written communication skills
12. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
13. B.Tech/B.E, MCA followed by BCA from Tier 1/2/3 colleges.
How to apply for the vacancies of Android Developers through Team Focus Corporate Solution?
Send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the recruiter @9738454650
1575 total views, 1 today