- State/ Region: Gujarat
- Job location- City: Vadodara
- Postal Code of the location: 390006
- Educational Qualifications: BA, BBA, Bcom, Graduate, MBA
- Salary Range: 0-1 Lac CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: Human Life Consultancy
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9510516061-kinjal HR
- Listed: 2017-06-22 10:27 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Human Life Consultancy
FF-7/8/9/10, Nilnandan Complex,
Opp. Sadhuvashwani School,
New Vip Road, Vadodara-390022 .
HR recruiter jobs in Baroda in Human Life Consultancy for freshers graduates.
Number of vacancies for HR executives- 10.
Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
Administers student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
542 total views, 0 today