- State/ Region: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Job location- City: Delhi
- City (Other): NEW DELHI
- Postal Code of the location: 110001
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 2
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: iTGS
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Listed: 2016-05-22 7:46 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Place of interview - Central Delhi
HR/ADMIN Job description
Enters data about new hires and prints all documentation for the employee and the personnel files
Communicates with employees about their documentation and answers specific questions of employees
Takes the specialty in a specific area of the HR Administration
Supports HR Projects and Initiatives
Runs basic and standardized HR Reports
Meeting with departmental representatives to discuss HR/ Admin issues
Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/ advertisers
Coordinating prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers
Conducting inductions of new staff
Participating in the collection of market salary information for the annual review
Inputting into the monthly payroll
Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures
Develops a profile of students by conducting research; interviewing applicants; designing questionnaires for current students; analyzing questionnaire results; conducting focus groups..
Welcomes prospective students by processing paperwork; interviewing applicants; arranging and conducting campus tours; conducting follow-up activities.
Maintains recruiting operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Completes projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Enhances admissions department and university reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Place of interview – Central Delhi
622 total views, 2 today