- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- City (Other): hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500034
- Educational Qualifications: Arts, BA, BBA, BCA, B.E, BSc, Btech, Computer Science, Engineering, English, Graduate, MBA, MCA, Others, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 15
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: PLACARD SOLUTIONS
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: Vara laxmi/ 9030916644
- Listed: 2016-01-17 11:10 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
kimtee squere building,
near to ICICI bank,
Banjara hills rd no:12,
IT software jobs in Hyderabad for IT recruiters or consultants. PLACARD SOLUTIONS is hiring recruiters in Banjara hills rd no. 12, Hyderabad
Job Title : Sr. Recruiter
Location: Malakpet, Hyderabad
Duration: Full time
As a Sr.Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for,sourcing, interviewing, qualifying, assessing, negotiating and closing candidates to fulfill current and forecasted requirements. You will use your interpersonal skills to build long-term relationships with consultants. Agile believes in excellence in client service. You will be tasked with finding top talent in the Information Industry specifically in various IT technologies, and your success will directly impact the company’s ability to deliver excellence to our clients.
– Understand the client”s needs and respond urgently by recruiting effectively and in a timely manner.
– Work closely with Account Management/Business Development team.
– Utilize job boards, referrals, and other creative means like internet sites, social sites, personal network and knowledge-base to identify qualified candidates for contract and contract to hire opportunities.
– Post job requirements on the internet to increase candidate pool.
– Present job opportunities to potential consultants and negotiate contract terms along with competitive pay rates.
– Prepare the consultants with client interview process.
-2+ years of recruiting experience, agency or corporate
-Expertise in sourcing profiles across various Technology skills
-Ability to handle multiple requirements at a time
-Willingness to learn and grow within the industry
-Strong work ethic with a willingness to work hard
-Must be results oriented with a drive for success
-Must be a creative thinker and a good negotiator
Interested candidates kindly update with your latest CV to [email protected] along with below details.
If you are interested please reach us on 9030916644
Thanks & Regrads
1394 total views, 1 today