- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Nagpur
- Postal Code of the location: 440010
- Educational Qualifications: MBA
- Salary Range: Not to be disclosed
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 02
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: AppNET Group
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 8237052776
- Listed: 2015-04-13 7:00 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
For more details
Contact us at 0712-6612022/8237052770 / 8237052776 / 9096464795 / 9028098277
AppNET Group, Nagpur
Laxmi Nagar sq beside ICICI Bank ATM
265, 1st Floor Millennium Shopping Mall
Sales Marketing Business Development Jobs in Nagpur. Hiring company: AppNET Group
Job Description for the profile of Marketing Executive:
• Firstly understand the business need and product requirement of client or company.
• Create list of clients as per segment and do cold calling and generate business lead in product interest and fixed up appointment or meeting with client.
• Maintain healthy business relationship with client through personal contacts, reference gathering
• Promote product information through social Medias, personal networks and advertisement.
• Identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas for development through detailed research of the specific industry or market.
• Developing effective sales plans utilizing sales methodology.
• Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
• Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
• managing your own daily report in order to organize and priorities of daily and weekly goals;
• Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Requirement : (First preference to IT Software industrial experience)
Qualification: BE/MBA/BCA/B.Sc (preference IT and marketing Candidate)
Fresher’s or maximum 1year of experienced candidates in IT marketing
1) Required Good communication and convincing skill.
2) Good listener and Presentable
3) Candidate should have knowledge of all industries
4) Ready to travel anywhere if needed
5) Good Team Leader and achieve goal in term of target.
6) Candidate MUST be able to give demo
1387 total views, 1 today