- State/ Region: West Bengal
- Job location- City: Kolkata
- City (Other): Durgapur
- Postal Code of the location: 713216
- Educational Qualifications: BA, BBA, BCA, B.E, BSc, Btech, Engineering, English, Graduate, MBA, MCA
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 300
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: AspirationZ
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: http://www.aspirationz.in/placement_services
- Listed: 2015-04-28 9:10 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
14 Mukunda Das Path
Latest Vacancy in HDFC Bank in Kolkata for Cashiers, Tellers, Personal Bankers (Customer Sales & Service Executives), Welcome Desk (Front Desk Officers)
Hiring by-AspirationZ. HDFC Bank Hiring for candidates from Kolkata, Durgapur, etc
HDFC Bank is seeking applications for Management Trainee positions in various branch locations in Eastern India. Candidates may personally get in touch with us at the address below or call us to know more.
Candidates finally selected by HDFC Bank will be hired as:
Cashiers / Tellers
Personal Bankers (Customer Sales & Service Executives)
Welcome Desk (Front Desk Officers)
Starting Annual CTC 1.8 Lacs per annum with a probation period ranging from 6 to 12 months.
Applicants have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
Less than or equal to 25 years of age at the time of selection.
Graduates or students who have appeared for their final year graduation examination.
Minimum 50% marks aggregate score throughout graduation
Graduates through distance learning/ correspondence is NOT eligible to apply
Only candidates with less than 0-2 year work experience can apply.
Post Graduate students are eligible to apply for this programme.
Eligible Candidates will undergo a 3 Step Selection Process:
STEP 1: Appear for a Telephonic Round on the scheduled date.
STEP 2: Candidates will take an Aptitude + Psychometric Test.
STEP 3: Candidates will face interviews with HDFC Bank representatives.
Provisional Offer Letter will be given to selected candidates in the final round of Interview. Candidates accepting provisional Offer Letter must agree to do a 2 month training program designed by HDFC at candidate’s own cost.
Note: HDFC Bank Loan is also available to cover the full taining fee which may be repaid through salary deduction over 24 instalments.
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements should get in touch with their updated Resume & Colour Photo between 10 am – 01 pm from Mondays to Saturdays at.
14 Mukund Das Path
1613 total views, 0 today