- State/ Region: Karnataka
- Job location- City: Bangalore
- Postal Code of the location: 560004
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 33
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: G K SERVICES
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9740931961
- Listed: 2015-04-15 10:10 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Apply for Customer Support Executive job role in Bangalore. BPO Hiring by G.K.SERVICES (Placement Consultants )
We are one of the leading Placement Consultants in Bangalore city. One of our clients, who offer highly cost effective BPO services to their clients and having a Global presence in USA, UK. Company outsourcing services help their client organization to concentrate more on their core business functions, and increase their business value, and they can save on time, effort, manpower, and infrastructure, increase business value.
Presently they are looking candidates for their BANGALORE office. REQUIREMENT IS VERY VERY URGENT.
CUSTOMER PROCESS EXECUTIVE (OUTBOUND)
Location : Bangalore /Pune
No. of jobs : 50 Nos.
Age : Max. 30 years
Education : PUC/Graduates (non-Engineering background)
Salary : Rs.1,20,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per annum
Experience : Freshers / Experienced
Job Description :
Role: Customer Support Executive – Level- A
Job Type: BPO/ITES
Process: US Voice (Outbound)
Candidate will be responsible to communicate effectively with customer to verify details, provide updates on services subscribed by customer and how it affects them. Should have logical approach and be able to handle demanding customers.
• Ensure that the quality of the transactions is in compliance with predefined parameters.
• Ensure that the assigned targets in accordance with SLA are met
• Provide the relevant process reports on a on a daily basis.
• Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
• Ensure adherence to Company Policies and Procedures.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Excellent Communication skills
• Basic computer skills with experience on Microsoft office application
• Ready to work in night shift (as per US process)
• Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
WORK HOURS: US Time zone (7:30 PM IST To 4:30 AM IST)
Transport would be given to all the employees who have successfully completed the training.
Total 15 days of evaluation period, includes 5 days of process training.
Ground Floor, Sri Sairam Building,
No.15/25G, Obalappa Street,
Tel : 091- 80- 32432582
Mob : 091- 9740931961
Website : http://www.gkservices.wix.com/jobs
Note : Meet Us With Prior Appointment Only. No Walk Ins entertained.
1443 total views, 1 today