- State/ Region: Uttar Pradesh
- Job location- City: Noida
- Postal Code of the location: 201301
- Educational Qualifications: English, Graduate, Post Graduate, Under Graduate
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Advisorymandi.com Ltd.
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9811577696/ 01204812326
- Listed: 2017-09-25 10:39 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Building No. 14C, E Block, Sector 8, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301.
Financial Advisor : Sales
Candidates from stock market/capital market experience can only apply.
Advisorymandi.com, introduced in April 2016, India’s most trusted Stock Market Advisory marketplace. We lay our foundation based on our in-house innovation – The Pro Advisory Championship (PAC). Season 1 of PAC was powered by CNBC Awaaz. It was the first & biggest online advisory championship in the history of the Indian stock market. The Championship has been conceptualized to give an impetus to the existing financial system of the country. The overwhelmed response we received during PAC season 1 prompt us to continue to service our valuable investors and viewers. Season 1 has proved that a Trader/Investor can make profit in stock market, not only this, around 5 lkh of traders and investors already made money out of it. On the huge demand of our followers and to strengthen the stock market advisory industry, we have decide to serve them for always, thus happens the birth of our new innovative product “Advisory Market Place Module”. As the name suggest it is the platform which provide pragmatic and unfathomable research and advisory in the stock market.
1 to 3 years.
(10-30k) No Bar for right candidate.
- Knowledge /certification of Stock Exchange like NIFM, NCFM Etc.
- Candidate with knowledge and experience of STOCK MARKET ADVISORY SALES.
- Comfortable in making the customer understand the uses and benefits of the product.
- Exp in Advisory package (Equity, commodity, currency) sales.
- Target oriented, Result Oriented.
- Accountable for job responsibilities.
- Should be able to justify individual target by selling the advisory services and getting new clients .
- Should be persuasive, persistent and result oriented with problem solving abilities
- Providing services to the prospects and generate new business.
- Generate Business and maintain strong client relationships.
- Creating new avenues for increasing client base and revenue.
The job role offers is to sell advisory subscription packages.
We are a Six Day Working company.
Looking for Immediate joiners.
281 total views, 1 today