- State/ Region: West Bengal
- Job location- City: Kolkata
- Postal Code of the location: 700019
- Educational Qualifications: Arts, BA, BBA, BCA, Bcom, B.E, BSc, Btech, English, Graduate, Hindi, Honors, Maths, MBA, PGDM, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: 3-4 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 30
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Tata Aia Life
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: Contact Person- Dorothi Paul, Contact No. 03366211480, [email protected]
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
TATA AIA LIFE INS.CO.LTD, 3A,GARIYAHAT ROAD,
DEVALAYA BUILDING, 2ND FLOOR,
KOLKATA – 700019
Job Vacancy Description:
Job Description for Executive Wealth Planning Officer (EWPO )
We have urgent requirement of Executive Wealth Planning Officer (EWPO ) at our Ballygunge Phari branch .
Please find the below Interview Details:-
Venue: Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
3A Gariahat Road, Devalaya Building – 2nd Floor,
Kolkata – 700019
Designation: Executive Wealth Planning Officer – Direct Sales Force
Job Location: Kolkata – Gariahat
CTC: Upto 3.50 Lacs + Reimbursements + Incentives
Contact Person :-Dorothi Paul.
• Day: Monday to Friday 28th November to 2nd December.
Requirements: Candidates should have experience into sales for at least 2years with good communication skills, ready to make their career in sales & must be presentable.
1. Achieve the Productivity & FYP Targets
2. Leads support will be provided.
3. Ensuring timely issuance of policies by resolving pending etc.
1. Render service to all allocated customers
2. Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers.
3. Maintaining the desired persistency ratio.
Customer orientation & reporting/ (MIS):
1. Follow up on their database / leads provided by Lead Management System (Orphan/ New Prospects).
2. Update the LMS (Lead management System) on a daily basis.
3. Adhering to the Training Road map.
4. Providing timely reports to the Supervisor / Area manager as per the requirement.
Interested & relevant candidates can send their CV’s on [email protected] and also contact us 033 – 66211480
Or Directly walk-in to above mention venue.
Thanks & Regards,
TATA AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Salary:INR 3,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A. Great Incentives
601 total views, 1 today
Latest IT software jobs in Agra, Ghaziabad for Team Leaders in an IT Company Minimum experience of 3 years and more in IT industry […]2015-03-31
1363 total views, 0 today
Sr. Business Development Manager in Advertising & Marketing Communication in Plum innovations company Salary: INR 40,000 plus incentives and unique tools of trade Industry: Advertising / […]2015-06-25
1096 total views, 0 today
UNITED TOURS CLUB, MUMBAI JOB DFESCRIPTION Gender: Male or Female. Personality and other requirements: A pleasing and charismatic personality, effective in both written and spoken […]2015-04-25
1244 total views, 0 today