- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- Educational Qualifications: Btech, Computer Science, Engineering, English
- Salary Range: 4-5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 10
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Kadbit Solutions
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Listed: 2017-11-21 3:36 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
IT software Jobs in Hyderabad for Dot Net Developers. B.tech/MCA/Engineering pass out experienced candidates apply.
– Participate in requirements analysis.
– Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
– Write clean, efficient code using .NET programming languages.
– Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
– Prepare and produce releases of software components.
– Test and deploy applications and systems.
– Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
– Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Required Skill Set :
– RDBMS like MS SQL Server, MySQL Server, Oracle etc.
– Knowledge of SVN, Visual Source Safe or Team Foundation Server.
– Understand Multi Layered Architecture and Patterns.
Relevant Industry : 2-4 Year of Software Development experience in .Net, C#, ASP.NET and related technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Ability to consistently perform under pressure, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines, all while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction Design, develop and implement solutions as per project requirements.
– Analyze and abstract information from existing code base Ensure to better the performance of the application on an ongoing basis Learn while on the job and show measurable results Should be an excellent communicator and capable of suggesting effective improvements.
– Should have a sound understanding of object oriented programming methodologies Be a Subject matter expertise for application.
– Continually build knowledge and proficiency in technologies/tools.
Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
309 total views, 0 today