- State/ Region: Daman and Diu
- Job location- City: Daman
- Educational Qualifications: B.E, Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate, Science Graduate
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 33
- Last date to Apply for the Job Vacancy: 24-06-2017
- Listed: 2017-06-07 9:50 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Directorate of Medical and Health Services Moti Daman Recruits for 33 Specialist & Other Positions. | Candidates with Diploma/ MBBS/ PG Degree Can Walk in for Interview on 24-06-2017 for DMHS Moti Daman Jobs.
DMHS Moti Daman Recruitment 2017 – Attend Walk in Interview for 33 Specialist & Other Vacancies: Directorate of Medical and Health Services (DMHS), Moti Daman has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of posts. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the DMHS Moti Daman official job advertisement can Walk in for Interview on 24-06-2017 at 10.30 AM. Other details given in the DMHS Moti Daman notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
DMHS Moti Daman Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Daman & Diu
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 33
Name of the Posts:
A. Specialist: 13 Posts
• ENT Surgeon: 1 Post
• Radiologist: 1 Post
• Pediatrician: 3 Posts
• Ortho Surgeon: 2 posts
• Physician: 2 Posts
• Gynecologist: 2 Posts
• General Surgeon: 1 Post
• Anesthetist: 1 Post
B. Specialist (On visiting basis): 02 Posts
• ECG Technician: 01 Post
• Radiologist: 01 Post
• Dermatologist: 01 Posts
C. Under UT Administration & National Health Mission: 12 Posts
• Medical Officer: 12 Posts
D. Under National Health Mission/ Rogi Kalyan Samiti: 06 Posts
• Epidermiologist/ Public Health Specialist: 01 Post
• State VBC Consultant: 01 Post
• Hospital Manager: 01 Post
• State Entomologist: 01 Post
• Bio Medical Engineer: 01 Post
• Logistic Manager cum Store Keeper: 01 Post
DMHS Moti Daman Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
For Specialist posts should have acquired MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in respective subject with 3 years experience in case of PG Degree or 5 years in case of PG Diploma.
For Medical Officer (Under UT Administration & National Health Mission) posts should have acquired MBBS from recognized University, completion of compulsory rotatory internship with registration.
For Epidermiologist/ Public Health Specialist (National Health Mission/ Rogi Kalyan Samiti) posts should have acquired MD/ DNB in Preventive & Social Medicine/ Community Medicine.
For State VBD Consultant (National Health Mission/ Rogi Kalyan Samiti) posts should have acquired Post Graduation in Zoology (Entomology)/ Life Sciences. Life Sciences candidates must have Zoology as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
For more Qualification details refer to the DHMS Moti Daman Notification.
Applicant’s age limit should be not exceeding 45 years for Post (01 to 13) & 35 years for Post (14 to 18).
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Interview.
How to Apply for DMHS Moti Daman Posts:
Persons willing to apply for DMHS Moti Daman posts can attend the Walk in Interview along with copy of bio data and original certificates of their educational qualification and experience etc., on 24-06-2017 at 10.30 AM at the following Venue:
Important Date & Time:
Date & Time of Interview: 24-06-2017 at 10.30 AM.
Reporting Time: 09.30 AM.
542 total views, 1 today
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
- About InityJobs.com- an Indian Job Portal
- Create a New Job Listing
- Edit Listing
- Employers Post Free Jobs in India without Signup, Login and Registration Required
- Employers Register
- Job Categories- Search Jobs on Inityjobs for Various Industries and Sectors
- Job Posting Rules, Policies, and Guidelines for Recruiters, Companies, HR executives, Placement Agents
- Latest Jobs and Employment
- Password Recovery
- Password Reset
- Post Free Jobs without Signup/Registration/Login Required in India
- Purchase Membership
- Recruiters Job Board
- Renew Listing
- Support-Contact US