- This item has been sold
- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500034
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate
- Salary Range: Above 5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 1
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Analytix Data Services
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: email@example.com
- Listed: 2016-02-29 5:22 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Analytix Data Services
1st Floor, Aparna Crest Building, Raod No 2, Banjarahills, Hyderabad-500034
• Solid hands-on experience in using IBM DataStage.
• Understand DataStage clustering architecture and parallel jobs.
• Intimate knowledge in combine/sort/aggregate/transform data.
• Able to create reusable objects and job templates.
• Schedule, compile, and run DataStage jobs efficiently.
• Intimate knowledge in interpreting XML document.
• Skills in database and data warehouse design principles.
• 3+ years of SQL coding and querying skills.
• 3+ years of experience in testing, debugging skills, and troubleshooting support and development issues.
Nice to Have:
• Experience with latest version DataStage.
• Experienced in application development.
• Data modeling experience. Individual needs to be highly skilled and competent using the IBM Data Stage product and will be responsible for the following activities:
• Installation/upgrade of IBM WebSphere Data Integration suite.
• Applying patches and bundles.
• Troubleshooting IBM WebSphere Data Integration suite and infrastructure issues.
• Project migrations to/from various environments.
• Develop and troubleshoot UNIX scripts.
• Setup database connectivity to various database environments.
• Monitor environments according to security requirements.
• Monitor jobs for performance issues and troubleshooting.
• Develop, enhance, and support best practices and standards for data integration.
• Provide performance tuning insight to project teams.
• Mentor developers on data integration best practices and standards.
• Perform design and code reviews for the projects to ensure alignment with best practices and standards.
750 total views, 1 today