Briefing of the Job Opening
|Job location- City||Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualifications||Arts, Graduate|
|Salary Range||2-3 Lacs CTC|
|Work Experience Required||Fresher Experienced Both|
|Total number of openings for the Hiring||2|
|The Job Opening is being Published by||Company|
|Company or Consultancy Name||Muditva industries pvt ltd|
|How to apply for this Opening?||Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page|
|Contact Details for Applying to This Job||9912345187|
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
plot no:18,mithila nagar,banjara hills road no:12, hyderabad-34
Full Job Description
Position: Art Director Industry: Design, Art, Creative. Location: Hyderabad Company: Muditva Creative Studios Experience: 3-5 Years Seniority Level: Mid-Level Level: Fresh Graduates Open Positions: 2
Muditva Studios within the Creative Studios and game division is looking for a talented Art Director who is passionate about establishing strong artistic vision for next gen real-time experiences! We work with many of the best Studios around the world and partner to push the limits of visuals and technology to delight our audiences. We currently need exceptional artists to help us visualize the future of interaction. We have an incredible opportunity for an Art Director who wants to live at the intersection of technology and art, with the aesthetic skills to understand what quality looks like and the technical skills to make it real and performant in-game. We’re looking for someone with strong communication skills, a self-driven approach to work to the highest quality with an eagerness to partner closely with engineers and other creative disciplines to deliver complete and compelling solutions. The Publishing Art Director must bring consistently high artistic standards to both his/her work and that of the Art team, defining the artistic vision whilst delivering compelling real-time experiences.
· Advise, direct, and facilitate internal and external teams in development of art content for a diverse range of entertainment experiences across multiple platforms.
· Long term relationship management with internal teams and external partners, consistently raising the quality bar for Muditva Studios titles.
· Ability to manage a full spectrum of Artists, across multiple experience levels.
· Cross-functional collaboration and leadership. Participate in coordinating the aesthetic targets and technical processes in order to realize the visual and design goals.
· Demonstrate and communicate clear expectations for quality of work, productivity, communication and professionalism to the Art team and our development partners.
· Work with Animation lead, Design team, our Developers and Producers to define and manage key milestones.
· 3 to 5+ years of experience as a senior visual designer, Art Director or Production Designer for minimum of 1-2 next-gen titles (or comparable product), with added experience in film/TV VFX design and supervision (or comparable photorealistic entertainment product).
· Solid understanding of cutting edge Art development processes, limitations and dependencies across mediums, including interactive (games, web, devices) and VFX (for film or TV -including matte painting, compositing, art direction).
· Ability to work with large external teams.
· Must demonstrate an understanding of a range of Art/Design styles, with confident foundation of Art/Design history and up-to-date with current visual influencers across the entertainment and tech industries.
· Strong leadership abilities and interpersonal confidence. Hands-on art talent: ability to create concept art, storyboards, sketches, animatics, assemble reference and mood boards, write creative briefs and visual guidelines.
· Strong narrative and problem-solving skills; able to visually express different types of story sequence as well as illustrate functionality.
We’re looking to add a conceptual Art Director to our in-house creative team. The ideal candidate will have agency or in-house experience ideating, developing and executing compelling brand solutions across multiple channels. He or she will work closely with a cross-disciplinary team of creative directors, copywriters and designers on a variety of customer-facing assignments as well as internal efforts.
* Generate strong, strategy-based concepts and champion ideas with enthusiasm. Partner with Creative Directors and Copywriters in the creation of on-strategy concepts.
* Art direct the work of designers in addition to providing exceptional design across a variety of assignments.
- Urgent Requirement of Graphic Designers in Kalkaji. Web…
- Native ios developer Job Vacancy in Hyderabad (Srinagar Colony)
- Content Writing Jobs in Hyderabad for Content Writers/ Copy…
- Native Android Developer Job Vacancy in Hyderabad (Srinagar Colony)
- Job Vacancies for IOS Lead in Bangalore in Sourcebits Digital Company
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
Search Various Types of Jobs in India as per City
- BPO jobs in India
- IT-Software jobs in India
- Sales Marketing Business Jobs in India
- Jobs in Bangalore
- Jobs in Delhi-NCR
- Jobs in Gurgaon
- Jobs in Chennai
- Jobs in Delhi
- Jobs in Noida
- Jobs in Mumbai
- Jobs in Agra
- Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Jobs in Ajmer
- Jobs in Allahabad
- Jobs in Amritsar
- Jobs in Anand
- Jobs in Baroda
- Jobs in Bhopal
- Jobs in Chandigarh
- Jobs in Coimbatore
- Jobs in Dehradun
- Jobs in Faridabad
- Jobs in Ghaziabad
- Jobs in Hyderabad
- Jobs in Indore
- Jobs in Jaipur
- Jobs in Kolkata
- Jobs in Lucknow
- Jobs in Pune
- Jobs in Visakhapatnam Vizag