- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Pune
- City (Other): Kharadi
- Postal Code of the location: 411014
- Educational Qualifications: Computer Science
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 2
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Aexonic Technologies Pvt Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Listed: 2017-08-17 10:47 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Aexonic Technologies Private Limited
503, Pride Icon
Opposite HP petrol pump
Kharadi Mundhwa Bypass road, Kharadi
Ph: 020 64007191
Latest Job Opportunities for Content Writers in Pune, maharashtra @ Aexonic Technologies
Position: Content Writer
Number of positions: 01
Experience required: 0-1year
Work location: Pune
What we are looking for?
• Ensuring timely and quality deliverable
• Strong editorial skills – excellent grammar & punctuation
• High attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
What you will be doing?
• Writing & editing content to ensure it meets the product standards for accuracy and style (checking spelling, grammar, coherence; imposing consistent style; resolving research)
• Technical content writing, Research content writing.
What we expect?
• Although many writing techniques are unique to online content writing, a thorough knowledge of standard writing practices is necessary for this job.
• Bachelor’s degree programs in journalism, English and other mass communication
• Specialized certificate programs in writing and digital media production focus on Web content would be given preference
You can read the blog (The interview process) to know more about the interview process.
Aexonic Technologies is Pune, India based IT Company, is a start-up organization whose vision is to create the finest ecommerce businesses for the industry. Our work environment will be one of respect for our clients and our community.
Current e-commerce statistics state that 40 percent of worldwide internet users have bought products or goods online via desktop, mobile, tablet or other online devices. This amounts to more than 1 billion online buyers and is projected to continuously grow.
1009 total views, 0 today