- State/ Region: Uttar Pradesh
- Job location- City: Noida
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Listed: 2017-07-15 7:14 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Content writing work opportunities-Web content writer, copy writer, content developer fresh openings in Noida (UP).
Fresh new work opportunities for content writers for locations in Noida and Delhi-NCR. Three company openings for web writers/content writer/copy writer/content developer/editor/.
Latest content writing work opportunities for deserving candidates who have got excellent/ good command over written English with proficiency in composing, editing, formatting sentences according to the writing project. Graduate, fresher, experienced writers apply for these content writing openings.
- Dimension India Networks (P) Ltd
- Destiny HR Group Services
- CL Educate Ltd.
Content writer vacancy #1
Fresher, experienced content writers, copy writers wanted for full time company job for Noida
The Opening is published by-
Dimension India Networks (P) Ltd
Content writing job description-
- Content writers will be responsible to develop factual B2B (business to business) and Commercial content for some leading E-commerce, Travel and Automobile related Web sites/Portals.
- Completing assigned work on daily SLA and meeting deadlines.
- Writing/developing/editing content in a a manner that meets requirements and standard criteria of the project work from various clients.
- Maintaining accuracy and style by checking spelling, grammar,writing style,etc.
- Keen to learn new things and posses change adaptability.
- Revising content/project/documents as per the feedback (if any)from clients.
Content developer-requirements, responsibilities, and prerequisites-
- Good writing and Grammatically skill sets.
- Freshers can apply if they posses excellent writing and content developing skills with the accuracy of grammar.
- High attention to details and ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Good presentation skills.
- Energetic & dedicated team player.
- Content writers must posses excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of English language – grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage.
- Should have knowledge of editorial requirements and good understanding of English sentence variations and types. Good knowledge of English grammar & punctuation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
1.25 Lacs PA
Educational Minimum Qualifications-
How to apply for the content writing vacancy?
Contact Vandana Arora @0120-4015800
Submit your Cv at [email protected]
Dimension India Networks (P) Ltd company walkin address
B-106, Sector-2 NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India
Content writer vacancy #2
Fresher Graduate/Under graduate content writers wanted from Delhi/Noida/NCR for 5 days week working content writing opening
Destiny HR Group Services
Content writer/copy writer/web writer opening details-
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong vocabulary and good command over English Grammar and sentence formation
- Graduate 0-3 years experience in online content writing
- Expert with Writing web content for websites
- 5 Days a week working
Fresher content writers would be provided training and guidance
Salary range-CTC 1 Lac-2.5 Lacs PA
How to apply for the web copy writer vacancy?
Call Mr. Pankaj Narula @7503866196
or submit your CV at [email protected]
Content writer vacancy #3
Expert, experienced content writers wanted in Career Launcher(CL Educate Ltd) for Greater Noida (Candidates from Delhi, Noida may apply)
Pick and drop cab facility provided to candidates from Noida and Delhi locations
Role and responsibilities-
Wrieters are required to create standard content for the verbal part of CAT/GMAT/GRE/CSAT/SAT materials.
Creating material for e-Learning articles as well as web related activities ( www.careerlauncher.com) .
Candidates must posses excellent knowledge of Written and verbal English. Efficient in formatting standard and quality education study materials for MBA, GRE, GMAT, etc
Excellent command over Written English . A Graduation or Post-Graduation in English will be an added benefit.
Ability to analyse, research, edit and develop fresh content.
Editing/ proof reading ability. Insure timely delivery of the developed content.
How to apply for the content developer vacancy?
Call Isha Jain @01203969600
Or submit your resume at [email protected]
CL Educate Ltd. company walkin address
CL Educate Ltd.
15-A, Knowledge Park-II,
Greater Noida – 201308,
Uttar Pradesh, India
2768 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 76954f0a12ec6dbe