- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500034
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 3
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Muditva industries pvt ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9912345187
- Expires: 281 days, 6 hours
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
plot no:18,mithila nagar,banjara hills road no:12, hyderabad-34
Job Vacancy Description:
Position: Content Writer
Company: Muditva Industries Private Limited
Experience: 1-3 Years
Level: Graduate and Post Graduate(Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communication)
Muditva is Looking for a Content Writer Who is People Friendly, Tech Savvy, with Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills and Overall Experience of 1-3 Years.
Content writers are those who are developing useful information for websites and portals … However, most of the firms insist on graduation as the basic qualification.
Content writing is a form of online writing which is closely linked to web marketing campaigns. … Content is distinct from journalism or conventional copywriting in that it is designed to achieve prominence on the web, and must be tailored for this purpose.
A website content writer or web content writer specializes in providing relevant content for websites. Every website has a specific target audience and requires different content. Content should contain key words aimed towards improving a website’s SEO.
• Function as moderator and administrator for onsite asynchronous message boards and blogs.
• Draft email newsletters weekly to produce thousands of dollars in revenues every day.
• Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of EducationDynamics.
• Develop content to demonstrate organization’s impact on industry.
• Draft and edit assigned editorials, talking points and press releases.
• Create and post timely content on organization’s website.
• Function as organization’s lead social networker and manage social media presence.
• Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
• Maintain clips process and determine efficiency and effectiveness methods.
• Coordinate with VP, Strategic Communication to create content and style guidelines.
• Develop compelling content for various languages, markets, platforms and learners.
• Gain understanding of in-house content creation tools and quality standards.
• Utilize graphics editing and media creation programs to develop prototypes and storyboards.
Skills Of Content Writer:
• Adaptability. …
• Researching your way to good content. …
• A good understanding of SEO. …
• The ability to get focused. …
• Time management. …
• Editing, editing and more editing. …
• Staying in demand.
Experience Of Content Writer:
Content writers work with their clients in order to determine how to bring the greatest possible benefit to potential readers. This requires thoughtful conversations between writers and their clients, plus extensive research to locate the best possible information. Being able to understand business models and the client’s overall goals are also important, so superior communication is always a necessity.
At Muditva, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. As a High-Level Technology Start Up With more than 5 Locations, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Muditva is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
378 total views, 1 today
Latest jobs in Bangalore for Graphic Designers . hiring company: Magnaleap Graphic Designer Job description: design and develop exciting content for social media, maintain social media pages, […]2017-09-16
1894 total views, 0 today
Fresher content writers, web content writers, content developer, technical writers full time company job openings in Mumbai locations If you are looking out for […]2017-11-11
2593 total views, 1 today
Content Writer (Social Media Associate) Jobs in Delhi for Freshers Graduates in I-Dreams HR Solution Company. Fresher Writers Job Openings in Delhi. Key […]2017-07-21
317 total views, 0 today