- State/ Region: West Bengal
- Job location- City: OTHER
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass, Bcom, BSc, Chemistry, Graduate, Maths, Physics, Post Graduate, Science Graduate
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 80
- Last date to Apply for the Job Vacancy: 30-06-2017
- Listed: 2017-06-23 9:12 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Chief Medical Officer of Health Nadia Recruits for 80 Attendant, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Senior Medical Officer, Tuberclosis Health Inspector, Accountant, Lecturer, Technical Supervisor, Counselor & Facility Level Quality Manager Positions. | Candidates with 12th/ DMLT/ Graduate/ MBBS/ B. Pharma/ M. Pharma/ B. Sc/ M. Sc/ Master/ Post Graduate/ MD Can Apply for CMOH Nadia Jobs.
CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2017 – 80 Attendant & Other Vacancies – Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Nadia, West Bengal has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 80 Medical Officer-Full Time (NUHM), Lab Technician, Lecturer, Accountant & Other posts. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the CMOH Nadia official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 30-06-2017 at 5.00 PM. Other details given in the CMOH Nadia notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
CMOH Nadia Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Nadia, West Bengal
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 80
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer-Full Time (NUHM): 03 Posts
2. Lab Technician: 12 Posts
3. Medical Officer (MO-DTC) (RNTCP): 01 Post
4. Medical Officer, Medical College (RNTCP): 01 Post
5. Senior Medical Officer, DR-TB Centre, RNTCP: 01 Post
6. Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV) (RNTCP): 03 Posts
7. Accountant (RNTCP): 01 Post
8. Lab Technician Sputum smear Microscopist (RNTCP): 05 Posts
9. Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (RNTCP): 02 Posts
10. Lecturer: 01 Post
11. Laboratory Technician, Blood Banks (NHM): 07 Posts
12. Technical Supervisor, Blood Banks (NHM): 04 Posts
13. Counselor, Blood Banks (NHM): 02 Posts
14. Counselor, Integrated Counselling and Testing Center (WBSAP & CS): 03 Posts
15. Lab Technician, Integrated Counselling and Testing Center (WVSAP&CS): 12 Posts
16. Kala-Azar Technician Supervisor, NVBDCP (NHM): 06 Posts
17. MT Lab Blood Bank (State Budget): 12 Posts
18. Facility Level Quality Manager, DQAC, RCH (NHM): 01 Post
19. Attendant (NRC): 03 Posts
CMOH Nadia Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
For Medical Officer-Full Time (NUHM) posts should have acquired MBBS from MCI recognized Institute with 01 year compulsory internship and recognized under West Bengal Medical Council.
For Lab Technician posts should have acquired Higher Secondary Pass (12th) from a recognized board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/ Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty/ AICTE.
For Medical Officer (MO-DTC) (RNTCP)/ Medical Officer, Medical College (RNTCP)/ Senior Medical Officer, DR-TB Centre, RNTCP posts should have acquired MBBS or equivalent degree from Institute recognized by MCI with completed compulsory rotatory internship and 55% marks.
For Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV) (RNTCP) posts should have acquired Graduation or Intermediate (12th) with 55% marks.
For more Qualification details refer to the CMOH Nadia Recruitment Notification.
Applicant’s age limit should be below 66 years for Post (01), 40 years for Post (02), 22 – 62 years for Post (03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08) as on 01-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt norms. For more details refer the notification.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Interview.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 100/- for General, Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ other reserved categories drawn in Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Nadia payable at Krishnanagar, Nadia.
How to Apply for CMOH Nadia Posts:
Persons willing to apply for CMOH Nadia posts can send their application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents, in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _____” by Registered post/ Speed post/ Courier to the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, 5 D. L. Roy Road, PO. Krishnagar, District – Nadia, Pin – 741 101 on or before 30-06-2017 at 5.00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30-06-2017 at 5.00 PM.
630 total views, 1 today