- State/ Region: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Job location- City: Delhi
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass, Graduate
- Work Experience Required: Fresher Experienced Both
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 58
- Listed: 2017-06-19 10:40 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Delhi Recruits for 58 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Stenographer Grade III, Tax Assistant & Income Tax Inspector Positions. | Candidates with 12th/ Degree Can Apply before 30-06-2017 for Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Delhi Jobs.
Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Delhi Recruitment 2017 – 58 Tax Assistant & Other Vacancies – Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 58 Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assiatant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts on temporary basis. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Delhi official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 30-06-2017. Other details given in the Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Delhi notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Delhi Vacant Seats Details:
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 58
Name of the Posts:
• Income Tax Inspector: 09 Posts
• Tax Assistant: 19 Posts
• Stenographer Grade II: 01 Post
• Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 29 Posts
Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Delhi Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
For Income Tax Inspector posts should have acquired Degree or equivalent.
For Tax Assiatant posts should have acquired Degree & have Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
For Stenographer Grade II posts should have acquired 12th pass or equivalent with dictation 10 [email protected] 80 words per minute, Transcription 50 words per minutes (English)/ 65 words per minute (Hindi) on computer.
For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts should have acquired 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 – 30 years as on 10-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for General/ OBC, 10 years for SC/ ST candidates as per rules.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Interview.
How to Apply for Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Delhi Posts:
Persons willing to apply for Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Delhi posts can send their application in the prescribed format along with relevant certificates mentioned in the notification, in an envelope must be superscribed as “Application for the Post of ______” Name of the Sports____” to the Asstt. Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs-Personnel)9Non Gazetted), Room No. 378, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002 by Post/ Hand on or before 30-06-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30-06-2017.
598 total views, 1 today
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
- About InityJobs.com- an Indian Job Portal
- Create a New Job Listing
- Edit Listing
- Employers Post Free Jobs in India without Signup, Login and Registration Required
- Employers Register
- Job Categories- Search Jobs on Inityjobs for Various Industries and Sectors
- Job Posting Rules, Policies, and Guidelines for Recruiters, Companies, HR executives, Placement Agents
- Latest Jobs and Employment
- Password Recovery
- Password Reset
- Post Free Jobs without Signup/Registration/Login Required in India
- Purchase Membership
- Recruiters Job Board
- Renew Listing
- Support-Contact US