- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Mumbai
- Educational Qualifications: B.E, Btech, MBA, MCA, PGDM, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: Above 5 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: two
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: FiniteHR Consulting Pvt Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
Our Client CMS Info systems is looking for Presales Manager
About our Client: http://www.cmsitservices.com/
Job Designation: Presales Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 7-8 years.
Job Vacancy Description:
Job Profile for Presales Manager:
• Possess demonstrated skills in customer-centric selling and a proven track record using it to help drive revenue.
• Be able to work with sales team to strategize on sales approaches to demand generation and business development
• Work both independently and as a vital member of the sales team.
• Create library of responses and answers for RFPs, RFIs, and customer emails.
• Ensure successful onsite product evaluations, proof-of-concept, and help position our offerings to the customers.
• Become customer’s trusted technical advisor and subject-matter expert.
• Support internal demo systems and continuously improve technical environment to highlight solution features and functions.
• Understand and help manage the customers buy cycle, setting expectations.
• 6 + years of experience in development, pre-sales support, or real world use of Infrastructure solutions of End User Computing, Data center operations, Mail Administration services, Active Directory, Network /Security services , preferably with 3+ of these driving as a Technical specialist in any of the mentioned areas and as deployment engineer.
• Proven capability to analyse real world business issues and solve business problems.
• A solid understanding of technology afore mentioned, project implementation, problem solution database, security, and auditing environments
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication, and strong interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Ability to travel 40%.
• Analytical thinker with strong attention to detail.
• Continually keeping up-to-date on industry trends and market competition
This is an Immediate Opportunity candidate with less than one month notice will be preferred.
Hoping for a Prompt Response!!!
1258 total views, 1 today
We are looking for Passionate, Highly Talented, Young & Dynamic Marketing Executives in Nashik. sales marketing jobs in Nashik Individual must be creative & aggressive […]2016-05-09
490 total views, 0 today
Field executive, collection executive openings for 10th/ 12th pass/ UG/ graduates in Delhi NCR areas. Field-executive-collection-executive Document collection, field work, delivery, correspondence work openings […]2017-06-24
4219 total views, 0 today