- State/ Region: Karnataka
- Job location- City: Bangalore
- Postal Code of the location: 560100
- Salary Range: Not to be disclosed
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Educational Qualifications: Computer Science, MCA
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 3
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Placement agency-Consultancy
- Company or Consultancy Name: DreamzDrive Solutions
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9900322367
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job Vacancy Description:
Experienced graduates apply for the ongoing job hiring in Bangalore for Business Analyst Lead
Number of openings for Business Analyst Lead : 03
• Ability to understand the Business Problem
• Excellent Analytical and logical reasoning
• Must have strong working knowledge on Agile & waterfall model.
• Working experience on Mobile application and web enabled applications
• Knowledge on BA tools and exceptional Documentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good listening skills.
• Strong background in business analysis and possess a high level of comfort with technology
• Excellent presentations skills both internally and in customer environments
• Must be creative, self-motivated, result-oriented, and pragmatic.
• Ability to coordinate and run effective meetings.
• Ability to build strong relationships with external and internal customers.
• Ability to organize and multitask
Primary Role and Responsibilities for Business Analyst Lead:
• Should have expertise with interviewing diverse set of stakeholders and transforming it to Business Requirements
• Experienced in Playing a strong Proxy Product Owner (for Agile Projects)
• Strong Business Acumen & Converting Business Requirements to Detailed Software/System Requirements
• Excellent Experience in developing applications in co-ordination with Development & excellent User Experience (UX)
• Should have experience in handling (Business Analysis aspect) of at least 1-2 enterprise applications
• Good understanding on business models
• Ability to document requirements – convert MRD to BRD (and/or BRD to SRD)
• Knowledge on e-commerce and customer facing applications, business application / ERP.
• Has Web Application knowledge
• Able to create technical reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information and trends
• Ability to analyze requirements, construct business process / workflows / diagrams, study system capabilities and writing the specifications.
• Experience in UAT
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Should be able to interact with multiple stakeholders and exhibit good stakeholder management
• Experience in providing User Training is a plus
• Be able to multi-task work on two or three assignments (projects) at a time
• Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
• Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
• Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company
• Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity
• Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit
313 total views, 1 today
Ultra Bytes Pvt Ltd is hiring in Mohali for Business Development manager for recruitment and staffing profile Job description for Business Development manager for recruitment • Business […]2016-09-15
483 total views, 0 today
Corelogic Solution Pvt Ltd company is hiring for field executive profile. Freshers and Experienced Both types of candidates may apply for the job Looking for […]2015-12-11
794 total views, 0 today
FunDreamz Global Marketing Pvt. Ltd is hiring in Noida for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES. Job Description for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE: 1. 65% office work and 35% […]2016-05-22
365 total views, 0 today