ASSOCIATE/SENIOR ASSOCIATE MARKETING Job in Hyderabad with TailCurrent Technologies Pvt. Ltd Company
- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- City (Other): Hyderabad
- Postal Code of the location: 500 034
- Educational Qualifications: PGDM
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 03
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: TailCurrent Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9553564000
- Listed: 2015-12-25 5:29 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
TailCurrent Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Plot No:844, Unit 302
Road No:44, Jubilee Hills
Hyderabad(AP),India - 500 034
Sales Marketing Business Jobs Vacancies in Hyderabad with TailCurrent Technologies Pvt. Ltd Company
Engages with prospect company executives to proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings through lead generation campaigns.
Partners with Business Development Managers to develop plans for assigned territories to support sales cycle success and to drive urgency.
Manages and responds to inbound client requests as directed.
Implement specific marketing activities to acquire targeted prospects.
Extensive market research on prospective clients, decision makers, Technology landscape.
Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on service offerings, industries and products to leverage in lead generation and research.
Demonstrate effective understanding of target audience including industry knowledge, key business issues, industry trends and competition.
Importance will be given to communication skills, structured marketing approach to global markets, 1+ years of experience and importantly number of leads generated during this 1 year.
Preference will be given to candidates having structured approach to the sales cycle, good understanding of the technology industry/ prior work experience in an IT company.
Ability to act quickly and work under pressure.
Able to walk the extra mile if required to ensure business growth , self starter and an independent thinker.
Excellent interpersonal, strong written and oral communication skills.
1409 total views, 1 today