- State/ Region: Tamil Nadu
- Job location- City: Chennai
- City (Other): Bangalore
- Postal Code of the location: 637504
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass, Computer Science, Engineering
- Salary Range: 2-3 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 500+
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Knowledge institute of technology
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: Jones :9791533255
- Listed: 2016-12-23 2:14 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,
Knowledge institute of technology, Kiot campus, kakapalayam, salem-637 504
We are very happy to inform you that ibm will conduct pooled off campus drive in our college.
The criterion for attending the recruitment drive and other details are as follows:
1. Eligible courses : b.E / b.Tech, m.E / m.Tech & mca
(computer science and engineering, information technology/information science engineering,
Software engineering, computer science, computer science and information security, computer
Technology, computer technology and application, computer applications in industrial drives,
Data engineering, information security, software systems, web technology)
2. Eligible marks: 65% in ug & pg, 60% in 10th, 12th, no standing arrears
3. Year of passing: 2015 & 2016 batch only
4. Date of recruitment process : 23, 24 & 25 th january 2017 (8:30 am)
5. Venue: knowledge institute of technology, kakapalayam, salem.
6. Contact nos. : 9751661542, 8237217971, 9543277017,
7. Contact persons: prof. R. Shanmuga sundaram, prof. B. Dinesh, prof. S. Karthikeyan
8. Company website: www.Ibm.Com
9. Designation: associate software trainee
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to register in our websitewww.Kiot.Ac.In on or before 15.01.2017.
KIOT PLACEMENT TEAM.
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics, and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
1145 total views, 1 today