APSC Govt Job Recruitment 2017. Inspector of School/DEEO/Deputy Director & Assistant Engineer Vacancies
- State/ Region: Assam
- Job location- City: OTHER
- Educational Qualifications: Btech, Engineering, Post Graduate
- Work Experience Required: Experienced
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 35
- Last date to Apply for the Job Vacancy: 31-05-2017
- Listed: 2017-05-22 10:55 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Assam Public Service Commission Recruits for 35 Inspector of School/ DEEO/ Deputy Director & Assistant Engineer Positions. | Candidates with Engineering Degree/ B.E/ B. Tech/ Master Degree Can Apply for APSC Jobs.
APSC Recruitment 2017 – 35 Assistant Engineer (IT) & Other Vacancies – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Assam has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 35 Inspector of School/ DEEO/ Deputy Director, Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Assistant Engineer (IT) posts under Public Health Engineering Deptt. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility criteria given in the APSC official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 31-05-2017.
Other details given in the APSC notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
APSC Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Assam
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 35
Name of the Posts:
1. Inspector of School/ DEEO/ Deputy Director: 08 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 24 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (IT): 03 Posts
APSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for Inspector of School/ DEEO/ Deputy Director posts should have acquired second class Master Degree having brilliant career with B.T/ B. Ed degree and possessing teaching experience in school or college for 10 years or administrative experience for 10 years of which 5 years must be teaching.
For Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts should have acquired Degree in the respective branch of Engineering (Civil) of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt/ AMIE (parts A&B) passed and
For Assistant Engineer (IT) posts should have acquired BE/ B. Tech in computer science and Engineering or Engineering Degree in IT in regular course only from any Engineering College/ University recognized by AICTE, Engineering Degree in IT from IGNOU in Distance Education mode with adequate experience.
Applicant’s age limit should be below 43 years for Post (01), 21 – 43 years for Post (02 & 03) as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Screening Test/ Viva-voce Interview.
How to Apply for APSC Job Posts:
Persons willing to apply for APSC posts can send their application in the prescribed format with self attested photocopies of educational qualification certificate, mark sheets, caste certificate, experience certificate, registration certificate in an envelope should be superscribed with “Name of the Post Applied for” to The Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22 on or before 31-05-2017 during office hours.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31-05-2017 during office hours.
926 total views, 1 today
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
- About InityJobs.com- an Indian Job Portal
- Create a New Job Listing
- Edit Listing
- Employers Post Free Jobs in India without Signup, Login and Registration Required
- Employers Register
- Job Categories- Search Jobs on Inityjobs for Various Industries and Sectors
- Job Posting Rules, Policies, and Guidelines for Recruiters, Companies, HR executives, Placement Agents
- Latest Jobs and Employment
- Password Recovery
- Password Reset
- Post Free Jobs without Signup/Registration/Login Required in India
- Purchase Membership
- Recruiters Job Board
- Renew Listing
- Support-Contact US