App developers Job vacancy in Nashik .Trainee Web and Mobile App Developer Job in Mapweb Technologies
- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: Nasik
- Postal Code of the location: 422001
- Educational Qualifications: B.E, Computer Science, MCA, Post Graduate
- Salary Range: Not to be disclosed
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 5
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Company
- Company or Consultancy Name: Mapweb Technologies
- How to apply for this Opening?: Reply us through the Contact form embedded in this job page, Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: [email protected]
- Listed: 2016-05-25 4:57 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
S 1&2, 3rd Floor Suyojit City Center - B Wing,
Near Mahindra Finance,
Nasik - 422001
Developers jobs in Nashik for Web developers and Mobile App developers
Candidate will have to undergo training for 2 months. On successful completion of the training, they will be absorbed in the organization.
Desired Candidate’s Profile:
Candidate having First Class and above throughout their academics only need apply.
Should possess Good communication, Technical and Analytical skills.
Candidates must have sound knowledge of Web Development Standards.
Excellent leadership qualities to maintain a team is required.
Candidate should be able to work effectively, both individually and in a team.
Only short listed candidates would be called for interview.
Written Test (Aptitude, Logical and Reasoning Skills)
1) Candidates clearing all the above tests will undergo two months in-house training. They will be charged Rs. 10,000/- for providing job orientated web development training. Successful candidates completing the training will be absorbed in the company as an employee; else will be provided with Training Completion Certificate.
2) The absorbed candidate will be appointed on Probation as a ‘Trainee Software Engineer’ for a period of Six months. Depending upon their performance, they will be paid a Salary in the range of Rs. 4,000/- to Rs. 6,000/-
3) During the Probationary period, they will be provided with all the facilities as the other regular company employees and will abide with the company’s Rules and Policies.
4) After successful completion of Probationary period, their performance would be reviewed and they will then be designated as ‘Junior Software Engineer’
Mapweb Technologies address
S 1&2, 3rd Floor Suyojit City Center – B Wing,
Near Mahindra Finance,
Nasik – 422001
659 total views, 0 today