- State/ Region: Andhra Pradesh
- Job location- City: Hyderabad
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass, Under Graduate
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 05
- Last date to Apply for the Job Vacancy: 09-06-2017
- Listed: 2017-06-12 6:16 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Govt Jobs in Hyderabad, Telangana for 2017-18.
Visit us for Latest Govt Jobs in Hyderabad.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 for Sales and Travel Officers– 05 Vacancies
Sales Junior Officer: 1 Vacancy
Travel Junior Officer 03 vacancies
Eligibility- Diploma/Degree holders apply.
Last date to apply- 23-03-2018
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 – 05 Sub Staff Vacancies
Andhra Bank has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 05 Sub Staff posts for Telangana State. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the Andhra Bank official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 09-06-2017. Other details given in the Andhra Bank notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
Andhra Bank Recruits for 05 Sub Staff Positions. | Candidates with 10th pass Can Apply before 09.06.2017 for Andhra Bank Jobs.
Andhra Bank Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Telangana
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 05
Name of the Post: Sub Staff
Andhra Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for above posts should have acquired 10th Pass or its equivalent irrespective of the Board with local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class & basic reading/ writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State & not have passed Graduation or its equivalent.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 – 25 years as on date of notification. Age relaxation is admissible to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Posts:
Persons willing to apply for Andhra Bank posts can send their application in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification along with Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile, Disability etc. to the Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank, HR Department, Zonal office on or before 09-06-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 09-06-2017
1424 total views, 1 today
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
- About InityJobs.com- an Indian Job Portal
- Create a New Job Listing
- Edit Listing
- Employers Post Free Jobs in India without Signup, Login and Registration Required
- Employers Register
- Job Categories- Search Jobs on Inityjobs for Various Industries and Sectors
- Job Posting Rules, Policies, and Guidelines for Recruiters, Companies, HR executives, Placement Agents
- Latest Jobs and Employment
- Password Recovery
- Password Reset
- Post Free Jobs without Signup/Registration/Login Required in India
- Purchase Membership
- Recruiters Job Board
- Renew Listing
- Support-Contact US