AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – 10th pass Govt Vacancies for 138 Driver, Steno, Clerk & Inspector
- State/ Region: Maharashtra
- Job location- City: OTHER
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate, Under Graduate
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 138
- Last date to Apply for the Job Vacancy: 26-07-2017
- Listed: 2017-07-19 10:35 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Recruits for 138 Driver, Stenographer, Clerk, Senior Clerk & Livestock Inspector Positions. | Candidates with 10th/ SSC/ Degree Can Apply Online before 26.07.2017 for AHD Maharashtra Jobs.
AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – 138 Driver & Other Vacancies – Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 138 Livestock Inspector, Senior Clerk, Clerk-Typist, Stenographer (Higher Grade/ Lower Grade) & Driver posts. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the AHD Maharashtra official job advertisement can submit their application through Online on or before 26-07-2017 till 05.30 PM. Other details given in the AHD Maharashtra notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
AHD Maharashtra Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Maharashtra
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 138
Name of the Posts:
• Livestock Inspector: 114 posts
• Senior Clerk: 10 posts
• Clerk-Typist: 07 posts
• Stenographer (Higher Grade): 01 post
• Stenographer (Lower Grade): 01 post
• Driver: 05 posts
AHD Maharashtra Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
For Livestock Inspector posts should have acquired SSC with Degree in B.V.Sc.
For Senior Clerk posts should have acquired Degree.
For Clerk-Typist posts should have acquired Degree with Typing speed of Marathi 30 wpm & English 40 wpm.
For Stenographer (Higher Grade) posts should have acquired 10th Class with Stenography speed of English & Marathi 120 wpm with Typing speed of Marathi 30 wpm & English 40 wpm.
For Stenographer (Lower Grade) posts should have acquired SSC with Stenography speed of English & Marathi 100 wpm with Typing speed of Marathi 30 wpm & English 40 wpm.
For Driver posts should have acquired 10th Class with HMV/ LMV license.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 – 38 years as on 06-07-2017. 43 years of age relaxation is admissible for Reserved candidates. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Written Exam/ Professional Test.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 300/- for Open category, Rs. 150/- for Reserved category, Rs. 40/- Bank Service Charges for all categories in the form of Challan through State Bank of India/ From SBI Collect Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
How to Apply for AHD Maharashtra Posts:
Persons willing to apply for AHD Maharashtra posts can send their application through Online on Official Website ahd.maharashtra.gov.in OR www.cahexam.com on or before 26-07-2017 till 05:30 PM.
Last Date for Online Registration: 26-07-2017 till 05:30 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 28-07-2017.
545 total views, 1 today
Find IT-Software, Call-Center Sales Openings in India
- About InityJobs.com- an Indian Job Portal
- Create a New Job Listing
- Edit Listing
- Employers Post Free Jobs in India without Signup, Login and Registration Required
- Employers Register
- Job Categories- Search Jobs on Inityjobs for Various Industries and Sectors
- Job Posting Rules, Policies, and Guidelines for Recruiters, Companies, HR executives, Placement Agents
- Latest Jobs and Employment
- Password Recovery
- Password Reset
- Post Free Jobs without Signup/Registration/Login Required in India
- Purchase Membership
- Recruiters Job Board
- Renew Listing
- Support-Contact US