- State/ Region: NOT APPLICABLE
- Job location- City: Bangalore
- Postal Code of the location: BTM 2ND STAGE
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate
- Salary Range: 1-2 Lacs CTC
- Work Experience Required: Fresher
- Total number of openings for the Hiring: 20
- The Job Opening is being Published by: Independent recruiter
- Company or Consultancy Name: ATLANT GLOBAL INDIA
- How to apply for this Opening?: Via the below mentioned contact details
- Contact Details for Applying to This Job: 9980870649 [email protected]
- Listed: 2017-06-17 9:16 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company/Consultancy Address as for the Interview place
NO 51/3 CHIKKA BEGUR GATE LAKSHIM LAYOUT HOSUR MAIN RD MADIWALA BLR-56
Qualification: Any Graduates.
Salary: 14K Gross
No of Positions: 06
Preferred Male candidates from South B’lore.
Basic Computer knowledge required.
Should possess two wheeler.
Languages Known: Kannada, English.
1) Open the office on time.
2) Train all staff working under them.
3) Should check the reporting time of all the Delivery Boys.
4) Check Runner reporting time at OPS.
5) Check Runner reporting time at branch.
6) Check the delivery route.
7) Ensure all the deliveries are sent on time.
8) Check all the delivery boys duties.
9) Check if the receptionist is performing her duties and responsibilities correctly.
10) To check all the Holdings and reason for same.
11) Check all the Return Consignment before sending back to Origin.
12) Check if all the delivery boys are carrying their delivery bags.
13) Meeting all the existing customers once in a month.
14) Following up and collecting payments from customers. If facing difficulty in recovering the payment from any customer, to escalate the matter to Collection Department.
15) Checking all the unsolved complaints.
16) Take measures to improve the Delivery Standards.
17) Arranging the Pick-up Routes.
18) Increase the sales and get new customers. Should meet the sales targets set by the management. Inform the customers about all our products.
19) Maintain good relationship with customers.
20) Maintain good relationship with the staff.
21) To check if the staff are neatly dressed.
22) Ensure that all the mails to customers, departments and destinations are replied.
23) Check all the Outgoing loads are sorted and sent to OPS sector wise.
24) Send outgoing loads to OPS on time.
25) Check all the A/C copies according to destination & weight.
26) Audit report.
27) Check Cash collection statement.
28) To check vehicle reporting & departure time.
29) Ensure that the branch office is kept clean and tidy.
438 total views, 1 today